6

FELIX POV

I woke up from a light ray shining light through the window. I slowly adjusted to the place my eyes slightly blurred as I blinked a couple of times until I finally see, I realized I was on Minho's bed.

'How did I end up here?' wasn't I on the couch? Did someone break in?' I was about to get up when I felt a strong hand grabbing my waist tighter.

I felt a hot breath behind my neck that sent shivers down my spine. I looked over behind me to see Minho sleeping. behind me. I looked over confusedly and tried getting out of his grasp.

And of course, he was too strong, like in his sleep too? I just stayed in this state for 20 minutes.

''mm, good morning.'' in a raspy deep voice Minho said, It gave me shivers.

''m-morning.'' I stuttered great.

''why am I here in bed?'' I asked

''Why? Do you want to stay on the cold uncomfortable couch?'' he questioned

''well no bu-'' I got cut off

''no buts, from now on you'll always going to be sleeping on my bed'' he said in a serious tone.

''mm, okay..'' I blushed as I slowly tried covering my face, he turned me around as I faced his hard-core chest.

I whimpered as his hands were still on my small waist. I whined at the friction and got closer, my face was buried in his chest as I smelled his cologne.

Minho chuckled '' your clingy, baby'' I made our legs tangled as I almost fell asleep again at the sudden confines that's until he spoke up.

''Sunshine, I need to go to work.'' he said ''noo..stay'' I mumbled my face still buried into his chest.

''I have to, I have so much work to work on.'' he tiredly said.

''Bring me with you'' I suddenly say.

''mm, I don't know about it what about your identity?'' Minho said

''Hoodie?'' I asked

''could work'' he tried moving away but grabbed onto his shirt and stopped him from doing so.

he sighed in defeat ''Fine, but you better behave yourself.'' I quickly nodded my head.

He left to take a quick shower, and I went over to his closet and grabbed his black hoodie. I quickly put it on to cover my ears so that people don't see it, as I put the hood over my head, and covered my tail in my Pants.

He got out of the bathroom wearing his suit, and as I saw his tie was loose I decided to do something about it.

I came closer to him and started fixing his tie-up. I can feel him staring directly at me. I blushed a little.

I froze in my spot when he leaned over and made a real quick peck on my cheek.

He smirked teasingly and left me to go and wear his shoes.

I 100% knew that my face was fully red and that my freckles weren't doing a good job of hiding them.

After he was done wearing his shoes, he led me to the door.

We arrived at the car and entered it, I felt safe with him. its like I forgot my past life even though I sometimes think about him, it was like he was everywhere.