The Bold Step

Peter knew that he had to do something. He couldn't just stand by and let Bryan say these things to Olivia. He was tired of being a bystander, and he was ready to take action. So he stepped in front of Olivia, shielding her from Bryan's gaze. "I won't let you say those things to her," he said, his voice firm. "She doesn't deserve that." Bryan was taken aback, but he quickly recovered. "What are you going to do about it?" he sneered. "Are you going to fight me?"The crowd went silent, and everyone was staring at Peter and Bryan. Olivia was wide-eyed, not sure what to do. She could feel the tension in the air, and she was afraid of what might happen next. But Peter didn't waver. He stood his ground, his expression determined. "No," he said, his voice calm but resolute. "I won't fight you. I'm not going to stoop to your level." Bryan was clearly taken aback by Peter's response. "You're a coward," he spat. "You're too scared to do anything."As the crowd heard what Bryan had said, they started to voice their disapproval. They began to call him names, and they let him know that what he did was not okay. "You should be ashamed of yourself!" someone shouted. "What kind of person are you?" another person added. "You're a bully and a coward!" The voices started to build, and the crowd began to close in on Bryan. He was starting to look nervous, but he tried to maintain his composure. "You don't know what you're talking about," he said, but his voice was shaking.As the crowd continued to berate Bryan, he finally turned and left. He looked defeated, and his shoulders were slumped. But as he walked away, the crowd started to disperse. They were no longer focused on him, and their attention turned to Peter and Olivia. Olivia looked up at Peter, her eyes shining with gratitude. "Thank you," she said, her voice soft. And before Peter could say anything, she leaned up and kissed him. It was a gentle kiss, full of emotion and gratitude. And Peter knew in that moment that he had done the right thing.

The crowd becomes more happy to see their favourite couple coming back together. Peter looked into Olivia's eyes and said "I'm sorry" in his cool voice. Olivia looked at him and smiled. Peter hold Olivia's hand and moved out of the crowd. The news as spread across college.

Peter and Olivia holding hands walked to the corridor they first met and they re-act the scenes of their first meeting. They both laughed.