𝟎𝟔

Rathod Industries.

Adhira had definitely heard of them before, but she was unaware that they owned a group of hotels across India and few across the world. It was a fascinating revelation, and it piqued her interest.

Priya, Adhira's assistant, observed the expression on Adhira's face and couldn't help but ask, "Was it that bad?"

Adhira shook her head, a slight smile gracing her lips. "No, it was alright, Priya. But did you know, there's been a change in the project?"

"No, but I did get an email just now, which I was about to open. It says there's a meeting at 12 with Rathod Industries."

Adhira nodded in confirmation."Perfect. Please get briefed on it a bit and remind me about the meeting."

Priya understood Adhira's tendencies when she was deeply engrossed in her work. She replied, "Of course, I'll make sure you're on track. Is there anything else you need?"

Adhira thought for a moment and then replied, "Yes, please print the documents for the meeting. It'll help me get ready."

Priya said, "Okay, I'm on it."

As Priya started her tasks, Adhira slipped into her office and reached for the cup of coffee that Priya had thoughtfully prepared earlier. The familiar aroma and warmth of the coffee embraced her.

Adhira's office was a serene blend of her two favorite colors, a calming mix of blue and brown. The walls wore soothing shades that made the space feel inviting and comfortable. The office was generously spacious, allowing for ample room to move and think freely.

In the center of the room stood a long L-shaped brown wooden table, providing her with a large and functional workspace. The minimalist design and practical layout of the office were complemented by subtle yet striking decorative elements. It was a space that was both aesthetically pleasing and efficient. Adhira's love for plants was evident with several green friends adorning her desk. The touch of nature brought life to the office, contributing to a positive and vibrant atmosphere.

She had carefully decorated the office according to her own taste, adding pretty showpieces and framed photographs that held special memories. A large bookshelf behind her desk displayed a collection of architectural books she had gathered over the years.

 A large bookshelf behind her desk displayed a collection of architectural books she had gathered over the years

Adhira finally settled into her office chair, taking out her iPad and diving into Mr. Shah's project. She meticulously read through emails and assessed her team's progress on the work. With her mind now focused on the project at hand, she began processing the information, allowing her creative thoughts to flow. Priya had provided her with the necessary documents, which Adhira started to dissect as she brainstormed potential ideas.

Lost in her work, she didn't bother to check who was calling as her phone rang, and she answered with a simple "Hello."

On the other end of the line was her best friend, Ridhi, who cheerfully inquired, " ADHIRAAA!!! Kaisi haiii? Are you in the office? I was thinking, why don't we both go out this weekend?"