𝟏𝟎

Adhira as usual was running late.

Last night, upon returning home, Adhira found herself bombarded with questions from Siya. Siya, overjoyed at how Adhira had enjoyed her time with Adwait, couldn't help but express her happiness. After the brief interrogation, Adhira freshened up and carefully placed the flowers Adwait had given her in a vase on her desk.

Later, as she settled in for the night, her thoughts inevitably gravitated towards Adwait. Lost in thought, she found herself dozing off, unaware of the passing time. Consequently, she ended up waking up late.

So now, Adhira, true to her usual fashion, found herself running late for the site inspection of the hotel.rapped in traffic, she worried about the potential consequences of her delay.The frustration grew palpable as she drived through the congested streets, each passing minute increasing her worry.

In the midst of this, her phone chimed with Priya's call. An anxious Priya inquired, "Adhira, where are you?"

Adhira, her stress evident, responded, "Priya, I'm stuck in traffic. I'll be there in 15 minutes."

Priya, while conveying that everyone else had already arrived, urged, "Okay, everyone has arrived. Come fast, okay?"

Sighing with a mix of stress and impatience, Adhira hung up.

"Sorry, I am late," Adhira apologized to everyone present in the lobby. "The traffic was very bad," she explained. Priya joined her, handing over the hotel file.

"It's okay, you're not that late," replied Adwait, turning to look at her, he was struck by her appearance. Adhira as it was monday decided to take a break from her usual indian dresses had wore brown trousers and a black top.Her hair cascaded freely around her shoulders, and a subtle touch of makeup adorned her features.

Her hair cascaded freely around her shoulders, and a subtle touch of makeup adorned her features

Even his assistant, who was accustomed to Adwait's impatience with tardiness, stood in shock. Adwait, known for being visibly displeased when people are late, especially when it comes to work, seemed unusually calm in the presence of Adhira. He could see that Adwait's mood was a little better as he was grumpy since morning.

Adhira swiftly greeted everyone in the lobby before organizing the architects and designers into pairs. Given the substantial size of the hotel, a total of six individuals, excluding Adhira and Priya, were designated to survey the site.

"Remember to take pictures and write down everything," Adhira reminded the team as they prepared to disperse to various locations within the hotel.

Adwait, with his gaze unwavering from Adhira's brown eyes, asked, "Ms. Singhal, is there anything else you need?"

Adhira, looking up at him, replied, "Actually, kya hume hotel ka ek tour mil sakta hai? Aur updated site drawings bhi."

Adwait nodded, "Of course." With that, he led her to the front desk where the manager awaited. The comprehensive tour commenced, with Adhira, armed with her sketchbook, diligently noting down and sketching every detail.