MewwieGup

"Hop in the car brat ! Don't talk nonsense", Mew pushed Gemini's face.

Gemini giggled,"I got you Mr. Suppasit. You are surely seeing someone. It must be one of our teachers. Wait wait, lemme guess. It's our English teacher Miss Daisy right ? The most beautiful one huh huh huh ???"

"Ridiculous ! Come on, we are getting late !", Mew shrugged.

When they were about to close the door of the car a familiar voice shouted from far.

"Mewwieee!"

Mew immediately came out from the car and smiled.

It's been one week since Gulf left his house with Fourth.

Mew came to pick Gemini up everyday but didn't meet them at all.

Even though he met once, Gulf was not regressed then. So he just bowed to Mew and greeted him. That's it.

So Mew was waiting for Gup to show up. Cause Gulf is too shy to interact with him unless he is in his regressed state. Even though deep down he wants to have a good talk with Gulf. And baby Gup is the only way to reach Gulf.

"Hi baby boy !", Mew greeted him.

"Hii Mewwie! Wong Tyme no Chee (long time no see)", Gulf smiled big.

"Yes bub, so how are you doing?", Mew caressed his hair.

"Gup good n Mewwie?", Gulf asked casually.

"Mewwie is good too. He missed baby Gup so bad ", Mew kissed Gulf's forehead.

"Hmm... Itz vewy nowmal for a hub hub to michh hiz Wifey ", Gulf said in a serious voice like a wise aged person.

Mew frowned.

He didn't get what Gulf meant.

Being confused he looked at Fourth who was standing like a dumbfounded kid.

"Shia!", Fourth cursed under his breath.

Flashback:

At school hour ~

"So Bright, don't you think Gulf feel something something huh ?", Fourth winked at Bright and laughed hard.

Win giggled," Undoubtedly! I have noticed by my own eyes how he runs to his 'Mewwie ' hahaha. Gulf ! Are you gonna be Gem's new mom ?"

"Hey Guys Gulf himself claimed it btw , Gem is his son. And you only saw him run towards Sir Mew but didn't see how clingy he was around him all the time. I am the luckiest one to see it by my own eyes", Fourth slapped Win's back and laughed hard.

"Will you guys please shut up ?", Gulf glared at his friends.

"Why ? Are you blushing?", Bright teased Gulf.

Yaya smirked from her bench ,"Hey Gulf ! They are talking about Gup, not you. Why do you care ? It's not that they are telling a lie tho. You can't even deny that Gup is so into Mewwie".

Gulf pulled Yaya's hair ,"I don't know what Gup does as I don't remember anything about my regressed state. But one thing I know that Gup is a cute adorable baby so stop talking nonsense about him Okie ?"

Everyone laughed.

"Hoi Gulfie after all you are that adorable baby Gup. So atleast allow us to sail the MewwieGup ship ", Win gave puppy eyes.

"Yeah and who can tell that one day Gulf won't be his Mewwie's Wifey and the MewwieGup ship won't be turned into MewGulf ship ?", Fourth showed his tongue to Gulf.