THE IRON MAIDEN

❝ THE SHATTERED MIRRORS, pt. i  ❞

― AN ENVOY OF THE GODS have spoken of a prophecy; one of a child born being blessed by a pantheon of gods and one where chaos would reign supreme. That child, in question, would be named being Keres Nightshade. 

NAMED AFTER THE GODDESS of malevolent death, she would also be inclined to cause chaos; her fate being sealed long before her birth, the story of Keres Nightshade would inspire fear and darkened chaos.

❝ she was beauty made incarnate; like the sun, her skin was kissed by it and was radiant. but beneath her alluring beauty lie a siren ― one simply waiting for who'd fall for such traps. ❞

IN THE DISTANT PAST, she was beauty made incarnate. blooming midst the great chaos that surrounded her, she was an alluring and said to be a temptress of such.

SHE WAS A GOD, believed to be one of them; men and women gathered curiosly of her beauty, and their curiosity had turned to a sinister form.

MADE INVINCIBLE, many souls gathered to find she; she who was beautiful, she who was a blooming flower midst the chaos, and yet she was cursed to bare the burden of their sinister whims.

CRIPPLED BY MEN'S FEAR, she paid the price of their sinister crimes; their ruinous ideas running amok, enabled by many and shunned by none, she was weaved to death's hand. a mocked goddess by mortal men.

THAT TURNED HER INTO THE IRON MAIDEN, her death was made to last for the entertainment of many; of men and child, smiles and darkened hearts sing a joyous sound to the killing chorus of one broken woman.