i. 𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖈𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍

i. 𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖈𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍

― where Ostus, the Harbinger of News, details the prophecy of a goddess born.

― OSTUS, THE HARBINGER OF NEWS, made their presence known to the town of Vratol

OSTUS, THE HARBINGER OF NEWS, made their presence known to the town of Vratol. The birth of the goddess with golden hair will bless this city like none other, and while this prophecy only ends in illusioned truths of what is to come, the couple bearing a child are hesitant on if they would birth the child.

HEAVY HEARTS and burdens that could weigh them down, they begin to pray to the pantheon of gods ― a prayer that laid down all their problems, one including the weaving of the future for their child and another of their sins not being laid down.

IF OUR CHILD becomes the very goddess said to be born into this world, let the child not suffer for a moment's time ― let us savor our moments of being parents before her ascension to godhood. ❞

THEIR PRAYERS were cast to the heavens ― though their prayers, both selfish and selfless, are but a mirrored reflections of their heart's desire. Becoming parents to a child would bring the couple joy, pain and despair; all at the cost of their child becoming the fated goddess.

UNBEKNOWST TO THEM, Ostus the Harbinger of News returned and spoke at the behest of the gods ― sharing a level of kindness to the couple and their worries, the Envoy only made the strong confirmation of their fear: that the child would be the famed goddess, but due to their selfless request to be parents before her ascension, they were given clues and hints of what could possibly transpire.

AT THE BEHEST of the gods, the child must be named Keres Nightshade. The Moirai have already weaved her fate, but at the cost of your prayers, her ascension will take a rather painful route ― one that would fulfil her destiny. ❞

A PAINFUL TRADE but the couple agreed to it ― Ostus, the Harbinger of News returned quickly like the wind to give the confirmation for the gods above. Though their hearts ache at the very idea of their child becoming the fated goddess, knowing the pain she must endure to allow the ascension of her godhood, there is nothing else to do but to love the child as their own.