ii. 𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖍𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖆

― KERES NIGHTSHADE, shrouded in darkness, was given a chance to live a normal life

― KERES NIGHTSHADE, shrouded in darkness, was given a chance to live a normal life. All was well until Malphas, the Harbinger of Chaos, made their appearance to announce the goddess' existence. Although the news would be met with mass hysteria, Malphas' existence would also further the fate of Keres Nightshade and her godhood tested.

THE CITY OF VRATOL would soon be enveloped by chaos and hysteria; although Ostus, the Harbinger of News, was the first of the messengers to herald the news of the goddess, the existence of Malphas' would fuel the chaos of Keres Nightshade's life.

THOUGH HYSTERIA wouldn't fully envelop the city of Vratol, the chaos of it would transpire through a certain gentleman living within it. Kalseru Knight would make his appearance, disguised only to a noble man with an enigmatic history to cover his true identity.

THE HARBINGER, OSTUS, would not been able to speak at the behest of the pantheon of gods ― the sinless envoy would find a gentleman who walked the earth long, when time was new and Earth was still called Gaia. Kalseru, known to many as Ulrik, would become the catalyst to further the fate of the gods.

KALSERU KNIGHT was there for Keres throughout her shadowed presence; while living in the shadows and man had not known of her true identity, Kalseru taught her the things that would come to past. Although Keres, in her knowledge of what's to come, was still in shock that how things would be.

AMONG THE MANY were when Kalseru Knight betrayed her. The ultimate anger, sadness and despair she would feel would further the fate woven for her. Malphas, the Envoy, was still in present ― still speaking of the prophecy that Ostus, the Harbinger of News, had revealed. The witch hunts for this prophesied goddess began, and the chaos of everything began with Kalseru Knight; known to many as Ulrik Black, he spoke of something that would start the hysteria that men feared.

❝ HARBINGER OF CHAOS, we carry the weight of this prophecy. We, the citizens of Vratol, are weary of this goddess. Especially knowing you've spoken of such chaosand hysteria that would soon grip this city. ❞

KALSERU SPOKE, though this enigmatic gentleman has made his presence clear throughout the city ― Malphas eyed him for a brief moment, but never spoke a word, for this Envoy knew nothing other than presenting this news to this wretched city.

THOUGH NONE protested, though most knew little to nothing about this gentleman cloaked in black; his words would start the flames of what would go down in history as a witch hunt bent on destroying this goddess and what would be her witches.

TO NOTE

TO NOTE

ninetiesloki ) YES, Kalseru Knight's in here. His influence is spread throughout this entire series; so if you see a note that include something along the lines of "a great man, cloaked in mystery" that is our boy Kalseru Knight. 

To anyone else, if you're willing enough to read through another book, the character named "Kalseru Knight" comes from my book called the "Immortal's Dilemma."