Chapter 1 - Introduction

Hey Wattpadders,

Spooky season is upon us again so that means Werewolf Week! Dust off your costumes and your favourite creepy pen and join the @Werewolf profile team in celebrating our forth year of Werewolf Week! Our costumes are on and we are ready to share with you 7 days of fun activities and fresh prompts for you to enjoy.

We hope you will have lots of fun and we encourage you to get involved once more into our story hunts and thrilling prompts. We are really excited to host your favourite week again!

Whether you are a reader, a writer, or both, you can join all the fun activities that we're hosting on the Werewolf profile.

RULES AND CONDUCT

🕷️ Please be respectful of other users. Remember that we are a global platform. Re-read your comments before you post and make sure they are something you would be happy to receive as well.

🕷️ Read each prompt carefully. You wouldn't want to spoil the fun for others.

🕷️ Only English stories will be accepted.

🕷️ All stories must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

🕷️ Please do not submit content that is rated mature. Contest entries should be appropriate for all readers because we want to keep our anthology rating 'for everyone'.

🕷️ Do not share your answer for the Scavenger Hunt in the comment section. This would spoil the fun for others. Please submit your answer via the form.

🕷️ We encourage you to have discussions with each other in the comment section, but make sure you also submit your answer via the form.

🕷️ Entries must be relevant to the prompt.

🕷️ Pay attention to spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

🕷️ The word limit is depends on the prompt. Our main writing challenge is between 500 and 3500 words, and 1500 max words for our second writing contest. Please make sure you adhere to them.

🕷️ All work must be original. We are looking for thrilling entries that are unique.

🕷️ We strongly suggest that you add this book to your library so you don't miss out on any updates.

SCHEDULE

Duration: Daily updates for the week of 25th-31st October

Entries: The submission forms will be closed on November 1st

Final announcement: November 15th

PRIZES

Prizes for the prompt winners:
- Werewolf Week Profile Sticker to show everyone you are one of our best writers.
- Winning stories (from both the form and the comments) will be added to our Werewolf Anthology.

Prizes for the scavenger hunt:
- Werewolf Week Profile Sticker
- All the successful scavengers will get a shout-out in the final announcement chapter!

Prizes for the cover story:
-All the successful winners will get a shout-out in the final announcement chapter!
- Winning covers will be added to our Werewolf Anthology.

FAQ

🎃 Can I join in anytime during Werewolf Week?
Yes, you can join anytime from Oct 25th through Oct 31st.

🎃 Can I create a book specifically for this contest?
No, please add all prompt stories in the comments of the respective chapter. Only the stories in the comments will be considered.

🎃 Can I co-write?
No, the story must be the work of a single writer.

🎃 Are mature stories allowed?
We would like to keep our anthologies appropriate for all audiences. So we will not be accepting Mature stories for this contest. See Content Guidelines for more information.

🎃 How long do I have to submit my entry?
All submission forms will remain open until November 1st.

🎃 When will you announce the winners?
The official winner list will be announced on November 15th

If you're interested, you can add this sash to your profile. It's our starting gift to you.

https://imgur.com/a/kDzh3nB

Disclaimer: Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behavior directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated and may be reported to Wattpad's Trust and Safety team for their inspection.