Chapter 6 - Scavenger Hunt

Not a writer? Then get your hunter costumes ready because we're sending you on a hunting trip. The answers you seek lie within the Werewolf reading lists!

The clues:

1. It's about continuous family drama mixed with a new world you only read about in fairy tales. A white dress, a wolf and the city of Bellvale. Can you guess what story am I?

2. I'm part of a series of Wattpad stories, a once-forgotten omega, turned Luna of the Blood Moon pack. I was a lost Luna, they found me. I will always and forever be their Luna. Guess who am I.

3. I fought my way through life and survived the scraps of the world I left behind. My bitten bloody lips are proof of that. I found myself in Widows Creek surrounded by werewolves with ice-blue eyes. Who am I?

4. White Moon Ball turned out not to be what I expected, a mate and a rejection. Two years later an ugly turn of events puts me once more in front of the same wolf, an Alpha in the dark. Forever mine turns into a reality I'm not ready to face. Can we ever be together or will the secrets surrounding us pull us apart, forever? Who am I? 

5. I'm the girl who everyone thinks is an outcast, the girl who always gets into trouble and ends up being punished. I'm a hair who got sold like stock to the DarkBlood Kingdom to forge a bond of peace. Will I succumb to the darkness or rise from the ashes? Guess what story am I.

6. I was raised to be nothing but a killer, a child with demons more than my age could ever harbour. My hair is the colour of fire flames. I have to fight my way through the darkness buried and fast growing in my soul. Will I overcome the flames hunting me or will I become the flames? Who am I?

7. Amongst the shadows and secrets, in a place where fear reigns and the innocents are condemned, the tale begins. My fate takes a dark turn when I am accused of a crime in a kingdom of royals, and my punishment is to be thrown to the wolves. What story am I?

When you've figured out who we seek, submit your answer via this FORM!