The Lost Luna Series

We're taking a moment to interrupt your normal programming to spotlight one of our fav halloween stories. 👻 Enter: The Lost Luna Series by . Nova wants to learn the ways of her rare blood, but unveiled secrets have her questioning the safety of her new pack and family. There are enemies plotting in the darkness. Can Nova and Phoenix hold on to everything they've built together? Follow their story with the Lost Luna Series.

Here's a brief synopsis for each story... P.S. Some of these stories might be free this month. 👀

Lost Luna (Season 1)

Rescued from a wolf pack who abused and bullied her, orphaned Nova must relearn what it means to be part of a family-and that she, too, is worth fighting for.
~~ Read FREE from Oct 4-13, 2023 ~~

Finding Luna (Season 2)

Her whole life had become a lie, undone by discovering that she is more than she'd ever imagined. After pulling herself from the darkness of her past, Nova can only hope to be guided towards a long-awaited future.

~~ Read FREE from Oct 11-20, 2023 ~~

Always Luna (Season 3)

Nova and Phoenix have overcome many battles. From enemies trying to take them down, to discovering who you truly are. Their relationship has not been smooth sailing since the moment they met...

~~ Read FREE from Oct 18-27, 2023 ~~ 

Continue Nova & Phoenix's journey and read the new season, Forever Luna now! (Or wait till it's FREE from Oct 25-Nov 3, 2023 😉)