Chapter 4 - The spooky cover

During the spooky season, we are looking for the best Halloween creators who enjoy dark and mysterious themes. Terrifying creatures of unknown origin running through the pack? No worries, we trust you have our backs. If you are just a fan of a good old fashioned Halloween celebrations, we are looking for you as well. No matter the if you choose the path of the dark or light, we challenge you (yes YOU. And YOU, and YOU TOO) to create a howling good Werewolf Halloween book cover!

The winning 3 designs will feature in the Werewolf Week anthology where you can have your design seen by THOUSANDS of fellow WATTPADDERS. With over 77,500 followers, just imagine the exposure.

Before you start creating, there are some things you need to know pertaining to copyright. Creative Commons (CC): Any and all visuals (images/designs) must be 'free for commercial use' or 'royalty free'—in other words, you must have permission to use it. CC is a license that identifies images open for public use and that are royalty-free.

Here is a list of sites where you can use commercial free images:

www.pixabay.com

www.pexels.com

www.unsplash.com 

Canva images

You must submit your design through this FORM for your work to be considered. Feel free to share them in the comments as well.

The cover must be originally created for this contest by a single user.

Your cover can be part of an existing book dedicated to cover stories or uploaded on google drive, Imgur etc.

Good luck everyone!