The Dinner

Click. Clack. Click. Clack.

The clock went back and forth like Wales who was extremely panicked about the Brit who was still lying in his bed and has been in that state for over 2 hours.

North put a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"He'll wake up, he's fine. That's what Doctor Cogsil (the British Isle's private doctor) said.."

Wales looked hopefully at the Doctor and he nodded.

"Yes, Sir UK will be alright... however"

Everyone in the room (which was Sealand, Wales and North as England and Scotland were too guilty to come in) tensed up a bit.

"He is quite weak and his mind is frail. He is extremely weak due to England and Scotland arguing. It drains up his energy and hurts him. If anyone says anything, he will be affected quite easily. It is your job to keep him happy and smiling.. he won't remember what just happened so when he wakes up, make up an excuse?"

They all nodded and Sealand said,

"When is he ought to wake up?"

"In about a couple of minutes or so.. I will take my leave and if anything happens CALL ME IMMEDIATELY!"

They all nodded again in unison and Doctor Cogsil left, leaving them all in eerie silence.

"So-" North started, however he was interrupted the second time this day by UK waking up.

"Huh? WALES! NORTH! SEA! WHERE AM I?"

"Calm down Brittany," Wales said reassuringly, "You're at Hever Castle (I ain't sure if it's real but I did hear of it before💀).. you came to meet us.."

"Oh yes! I remember! Uhhh.. why am I in bed?"

The three looked at each other trying to think of an excuse.

"Uhhh you..." Sealand started, "Were tired so went to sleep.."

Good. Close call.

"And-"

"WHO WANTS TO HAVE DINNER!" Wales interrupted, "I think the chefs made some bangers and mash (sausages and mashed potatoes) and Yorkshire pudding!"

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" screamed a happy North

They all made their way downstairs to the dining room. It was very fashionable but antique, overall it was quite pretty and cosy for a family dinner. Surprisingly, Scotland and England were already seated at the table, in silence, and eating their food.

The rest grabbed their foods and sat down.

Silence...

"Soooooooo..." said Sea, breaking the eeire quietness, "Wales you made pretty good food and uhhhhh- well done?"

"Awwww.. thanks Sea!"

...

"Sorry UK"

Uk looked up to see Scotland looking at him guiltily.

"I didn't mean it, I was just so mad and I, I.."

"It's alright I-"

"Don't forgive a brat like him Britannia."

Everyone turned towards England, shook. THE AUDACITY!

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING INVOLVED THIS ISN'T EVEN ABOUT YOU!"

"Scot-"

"GOD YOU ARE SO SELFISH AND NOSY! WHAT DID GOD DO SHOVE A STICK UP YOUR ASS?"

"Scottie-"

"NO! SHUT THE FUCK UP UK!" Scotland yelled, slamming him to the wall.

The hit was hard on UK and a red river flew down his head, then suddenly, tears started to trickle down his cheeks and he ran upstairs to a random room which turned out to be the library.

He collapsed on the floor and burst out. Suddenly a hand rest on his shoulder. It was him.

Royalist.

"Oh Britain.. it's not your fault"

He hugged Britain tightly, reminding him that he is not alone.

"BUT WHY ME ROYALIST! WHY ME!"

"Because you were chosen.."

"Chosen.. by who?"

"Fate"

"Many of our family members have suffered and you remind me of them. Your resilience. Your bravery. Luck is not on your side but I am. Your brothers are. And I am sure your sons are too.."

"How do you know all of this?"

Royalist chuckled.

"There's a room, in this castle and there's a necklace in this castle that shows you all of their lives.."

"That's cool."

Royalist smirked.

"Wanna see?"

~

YIPPEEE! MY CREW I HAVE WRITTEN THIS CHAPTER! I know they are short but I promise (maybe) that there will be lots of chapters.

Also please comment, I love chatting to u all!

It's nearly midnight lol.. I GOTTA READ MY BOOK ON WATTPAD!

Also remember to vote 🎉❤️