Once more won't do much harm

Britain opened his eyes after collapsing on the floor to find himself in the same, strange room where the book and the pocket watch lay on the circular desk.

He felt his tears stain his face as well as the bloody wound he had when Scotland hit him, he was so weak.

He wobbled and finally stood up and headed towards the book and the pocket watch once more, it was really addictive.. he just couldn't stop..

Chapter 3: Royalist

Well it was his elder ghost brother.. it was probably going to be his death so.. wait, he hadn't actually know how he died. I mean he knew England killed him but how... Royalist wasn't that stupid was he? Well, it can't hurt right?

"Royalist was the first and eldest child of England and he adored England! He wanted to be exactly like him. Unfortunately, England never have him the pride and encouragement he needed and this impacted him a lot. He grew slightly crazy and would do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, to get England's attention; one time even going as far to nearly killing someone. England noticed this and used this to kill him."

"Wait what- nope don't ask questions.." UK said in his mind.

He started to turn the pocket watch and before he disappeared, he heard,

"WAIT UK! STOP!"

But it was too late, he was whirling down again and like usual he smashed head face to the ground (this was not helping his injured head).

After a few moments of pulling himself together, he saw a young boy, who he assumed was Royalist, drawing something on a piece of paper. He looked over his shoulder to see what it was and it was a beautiful sketch of England, damn he didn't know Royalist was an art prodigy. Then UK saw him scuttle and move towards the great read doors, which he recognised to be England's study.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Come in.." a deep, mysterious voice, which Britain recognised to be England's said.

Royalist pushed the doors open and walked slowly towards him...

"I-I wanted to give you this father- I-I mean sir.."

England took one look at the picture and ripped it right in front of Royalist's face.

"This is pathetic Royalist, how many god damn times do I have to tell you to stop wasting your time on some useless drawing, it won't get you anywhere.."

It looked like Royalist was about to cry so England quickly covered it up and said,

"You know, how about we have a picnic, 4 this afternoon at teatime. We can talk and-"

"YES YES YES!" Royalist squealed embracing England before quickly jumping off and apologising. He then walked out of the doors. England smiled.

"Little does he know what is coming for him.."

In a flash, he teleported to a tree where England and Royalist were sitting there and eating some mini sandwiches and having a cuppa.

"I- I am really happy that you could do this Fath- I mean sir, it's a pleasure..."

"No problem Royalist, it has been quite a while since we spent time together, no?"

"Y-yes.."

"Would you like a hug?"

Royalist stared into England's gleaming red eyes and his eyes sparkled in delight.

"O-of course sir! It would be very happy and nice!"

Then they embraced eachother in their arms and unexpectedly, blood started pouring out of Royalist's back and that's when UK noticed that England stabbed Royalist. Right in the back. Then he was dropped quietly on the ground.

"You really thought I loved you, eh?"

UK then suddenly started teleporting again but not back to the secret room but to a different time period when he and England were under the same tree, having tea.

"Would you like a hug UK?"

Wait..  the same words, the same way UK stared into England's eyes in delight, it was all to similar for UK to that day Royalist's life died. But before anything could happen, someone called for him,

"Oi Britannia!" Scotland walked in, "Do you know where Wales is? You know what just come with me and find him..."

Scotland dragged Britain away and the present UK watched in shock, realising that at that day, he was supposed to die, having the same fate Royalist did. At that day, England was going to kill him, the same way he killed Royalist. At that die, if he died, no problems would be here right now. If he had died then, his family and the world would have been much happier.

Sucked inside his thoughts, he didn't realise that he had already teleported back to the present and found himself being stared at by Royalist.

"You had no rights to see that..."

Britain snapped back to reality and said,

"But you said-"

"To do one a day.. and you disobeyed that...

"I trusted you, you know..."

"What day is it-"

"It has been a week, tomorrow is the world meeting and your family are worried sick.. I will make sure to hide this so you never lay your hands on it again," said Royalist, taking the book in his hand, "You leave now.."

UK's head fell, slighting disappointed in himself and left.

But why does he always feel the desire to go back...

~

I wrote this when my aunt, uncle and cousin brother was over because I was very bored.. I am also going to Edinburgh for 3 days this week: Friday to Sunday! It's a debating trip:D

Anyways have a great day/afternoon/evening/night my crew🌺