Chapter 71: 0 punishment for gangsters

Chu Qingzhi thought again, there were two protagonists in this rumor, the generals didn't say who they were, but the other protagonist named it.

  So. This rumor is only aimed at her.

  Thinking deeper, once this rumor spreads, there are only two results waiting for him, one is to become a nun, and the other is to die.

  This is ancient times, where reputation is more important than anything else, especially the girl's family. If the reputation is ruined, not only will she suffer, but her family will also be ashamed, and the consequences will be unimaginable.

  Even if it's useless to clean up in the future, everyone's preconceived ideas have made their reputations rotten.

  Who is so vicious? !

  Chu Qingzhi waved to Chu Qingning and Chu Qingshuang, and the two approached cooperatively, Chu Qingzhi said, "Did you only hear the three of them say that?"

  Chu Qingning nodded sullenly, "Well, I didn't hear anything else."

  Chu Qingzhi wiped her hands with a handkerchief, "Don't tell your family about this, I'll go and have a look."

  Chu Qingning grabbed Chu Qingzhi and said worriedly, "Fifth Sister, those are Chu Laipi and Chu Papi, they are notorious gangsters, if you go alone, you will be bullied."

  Chu Qingzhi blinked playfully, and whispered, "I know martial arts."

  Chu Qingning and Chu Qingshuang opened their mouths slightly, in disbelief, "Can, know martial arts?"

  Chu Qingzhi patted Chu Qingning's shoulder lightly, "I'll be back in a while, you guys have to keep it a secret for me." After speaking, she walked out of the yard.

  After Chu Qingning and Chu Qingshuang reacted, Chu Qingzhi had already walked away.

  Chu Qingshuang was extremely worried, "Fourth Sister, let's follow up and have a look. In case Fifth Sister suffers, we can find someone to help."

  Chu Qingning was also worried, "Yes, hurry up, no matter what, I can't let Fifth Sister suffer."

   So the two sisters followed.

  ...

   This is a sugarcane forest, the sugarcane grows very densely, and it is almost impossible to see people when entering it.

  At this time, Chu Laipi and Chu Papi were stealing sugarcane from others in the sugarcane forest.

  When the two were eating happily, a voice suddenly came from the side, "I heard that you are speaking ill of me behind my back?"

Although Chu Laipi and Chu Papi are gangsters, they dare not be too presumptuous in the village. The village head has the right to kill them. If it is too much, the village head will kill them with the whole village. When they heard the voice, the two who were thieves were immediately shocked.

  But after seeing who it was, he immediately became arrogant again.

  Chu Laipi idly said, "Who am I? It turns out that I am the general's concubine. What are you doing with us?"

  Chu Qingzhi didn't panic when faced with the crisis of life and death, not to mention it was just a small rumor. She looked at the two of them leisurely and asked, "Who told you to say that?"

  Chu Papi clicked his tongue twice, "If you want others to know you have to do nothing, Chu Qingzhi, if you dare to do it, are you still afraid of others talking about it?"