Chapter 77: 077. Finding water

There are six villages near and far around Chujia Village. On this day, the heads of these six villages all came to the house of the head of Chujia Village, looking ashamed and worried.

  The village head of Chu received them solemnly and asked them to sit in the main room, "Why did you come to my Chu family village together?"

  The village head of Zhangjia Village said bitterly, "Your village has sufficient water sources nearby. If you don't look for it, whoever you can look for."

  The head of Chu village immediately understood what the other party meant. It hasn't rained for more than two months, and the sun is shining every day. Everyone is already short of water. "Are you planning to come to my Chu family village to carry water?"

  The head of Xujia Village waved his hands and said, "No, I heard that someone in your village can find a water source. I wonder if we can ask her to help? Of course, we will not treat her badly."

   Village Chief Chu is fine, but he can't be Chu Qingzhi's master, "I agree with this matter, but it depends on her own opinion."

  The head of Zhaojia Village said eagerly, "Brother Chu, take us to see her, and we will tell her ourselves."

   Tens of thousands of lives are at stake. Village Chief Chu didn't dare to delay, "Okay, follow me."

   Coincidentally, when they walked near Chu's house, they happened to meet Chu Qingzhi sending Chu Qingyue back.

  Village Chief Chu stepped forward and said politely, "Qing Zhi, everyone has something to do with you, can I spare you a little time?"

  When the village chiefs saw this, they all showed disbelief. Did this little girl find the water source? Is it that great?

  Chu Qingzhi glanced at a few people, with a bit of inquiry, "Let's talk."

  The village head Chu introduced the few people first, and then briefly explained what happened, and then let the village heads talk to Chu Qingzhi directly.

Village head Zhang said anxiously, "Miss Qingzhi, please help our village find a water source. There is no water in the village. Now everyone has to go to the river twenty miles away to fetch water. They usually go early in the morning and come back at noon. Many people are sick under the bright sun."

  Village Chief Zhao also said, "Miss Qingzhi, if you help us find the water source, our whole village will thank you."

Chu Qingzhi understood what they meant, and she looked at the sky. It will not rain for at least a month. If this continues, I'm afraid I'm going to die. "I'll go home and explain to you, just in time for you to discuss it." Which village should we go to first?"

   Several village chiefs hurriedly said, "Yes, yes, thank you, Miss Qingzhi."

  Chu Qingzhi turned around and went home.

  ...

  Chu Qingzhi walked into the kitchen, "Mother, I have some things to do, and I may not be back at noon."

  Li Qingyu was cutting meat, and immediately stopped when she heard the words, "Qing Zhi, what are you going to do, why don't you come back for dinner?"

  Grandma Chu also asked with concern, "Yes, what are you doing?"

  Chu Qingzhi smiled and explained to the two of them.

   This is a matter of human life, and they dare not stop it.

  Li Qingyu immediately went to wash her hands, and went to give the umbrella to Chu Qingzhi, "Go with the umbrella, the girl's skin is tender, and it won't get better if you get sunburned."