Chapter 82: 082. A deal

Then, Ning Yuting heard a voice.

"you're awake?"

  The woman's voice was clear and soft, which seemed to relieve his headache, and he opened his eyes after a while.

  A gentle face came into view, the woman's eyebrows were curved, and her bright eyes seemed to be full of autumn water, full of concern.

   "Who is the girl?"

  Chu Qingyue picked up the point and said, "I am Chu Qingyue, this is my home, and you were rescued by my fifth sister."

  After Ning Yuting heard this, a memory that made him panic and before he fell into a coma came to his mind, and his head started to hurt again, and beads of sweat the size of beans soon formed on his forehead.

   Seeing this, Chu Qingyue hurriedly called to Chu Qingzhi.

  Chu Qingzhi had just finished eating, and was about to go out with Tang Jinghong to discuss business matters. Hearing this, she turned around and walked to Chu Xuhua's room.

  Tang Jinghong followed Chu Qingzhi to Chu Xuhua's room.

  The room is very cramped, but not hot at all. Tang Jinghong glanced at the beautiful figure in front of him, secretly guessing, is it Qing Zhi's mysterious power that keeps the room so cool?

  Chu Qingzhi didn't expect Tang Jinghong to be probing her again, so she went straight to Ning Yuting's pulse.

   After a while, she withdrew her slender fingers, "Your head hurts, too much emotional ups and downs will cause a headache, don't think about things that make you panic and fear, keep a peaceful mind."

  Ning Yuting looked at Chu Qingzhi, and asked hoarsely, "Girl, did you save me?"

Chu Qing Zhiyan said succinctly, "Yes, I was helping the village put out fires and I happened to see you near the hill. Your coachman is dead and your horse is seriously injured. Your carriage is still where it is now, if it hadn't been burned. "

  Ning Yuting said gratefully, "Thank you, girl."

  Chu Qingzhi nodded, and then said, "Can you tell me who you are?" After finishing speaking, she added, "You can not tell, but you can't deceive."

Ning Yuting's eyes gradually turned red, and his voice became even hoarse, "I am the only son of the Ning family, a wealthy businessman in the capital. Half a month ago, my parents were out visiting friends. On the way, they encountered a huge boulder rolling from the top of the mountain. Neither of them were there. Yes, after finishing the funeral, my grandpa saw that I was in a steady mood, so he asked me to go outside to inspect the shop and relax. Yesterday, when I was walking up a steep mountain, the horse suddenly went berserk, rushed down the mountain, and then became a girl watching Arrived."

  Chu Qingzhi was thoughtful after hearing this, "Is the groom the only one with you?"

  Ning Yuting looked sad, "I also brought a boy, he is sitting outside the carriage, should jump out of the carriage in case of danger."

  Chu Qingzhi was silent for a moment, then turned her head and said to Chu Qingyue, "Second Sister, go and get some white porridge for Young Master Ning, and I'll go find herbs." After returning, she has been busy and has no time to look for it.

   Chu Qingyue said, "Okay."

  Chu Qingzhi got up and walked out, "Jing Hong, do you want to go with me?"

   Tang Jinghong nodded, "Let's go."

  Chu Qingzhi talked to Li Qingyu, then took a basket and put it on her arm, and walked out of the house.