Chapter 87 087. A business

He tried his best to stand on tiptoe, searching for Chu Qingzhi's figure in the crowd, and soon saw a tall and beautiful figure.

  He hurriedly ran, "Sister Qingzhi, I heard they say you are a miracle doctor?"

  Chu Qingzhi raised her eyebrows when she heard the words, "Know some medical skills, what's wrong?"

  Zhou Xiping looked at Chu Qingzhi with bright eyes and full of expectation, "I want to ask you to help me find out what's wrong with my body. Why can't I grow up?"

  Because of his height, he was ridiculed a lot.

  Peers of the same age could lift him up with one hand, and the sense of humiliation deeply entered his mind, tormenting him like a nightmare, and he wanted to grow up even in his dreams.

  Chu Qingzhi evoked a smile, "Take out your hand, and I'll take your pulse."

  Zhou Xiping immediately rolled up his sleeves and showed his wrists.

  Chu Qingzhi put her slender and beautiful fingers on Zhou Xiping's pulse, and secretly penetrated her spiritual power into Zhou Xiping's body.

   There are two types of dwarfism, one is inherited and cannot be cured, and the other is secondary and can be cured.

  After the inspection, Chu Qingzhi secretly rejoiced that Zhou Xiping was the second type.

  If it's the first type, even she can't do anything about it, she can't refine panacea here, and her cultivation is only at the foundation stage, no matter how powerful she is, she can't change a person's physical inheritance.

   "Wait a minute, I'll write the prescription for you."

  Zhou Xiping's eyes became bright, and he asked excitedly, "Sister Qingzhi, can my illness be cured?"

  Chu Qingzhi said with a smile, "Yes, you can see the effect after taking the medicine for seven days."

  Zhou Xiping wept with joy, the tears rolled down, he wiped his tears while thanking, "Thank you, Sister Qingzhi."

  Chu Qingzhi smiled at him, "Wait a minute."

  She went back to her room and wrote down the prescription, and then she came out and gave it to Zhou Xiping, "Five bowls of water are boiled into two bowls, drink one bowl in the morning and evening, and stop taking the medicine after three years, and it is best not to stop for a day in between."

  Zhou Xiping was extremely excited, and took the prescription with slightly trembling hands, "Sister Qingzhi, I will always remember your kindness in my heart."

   No one knows how much he longs to grow up, no one knows how bitter he is, but now he is fine, he has met Sister Qingzhi, and he can finally grow up.

   After thanking again, he ran to the county seat to grab the medicine at the fastest speed in his life.

  Chu Qingzhi looked at Zhou Xiping's brisk and joyful back, and the corners of her lips could not help but curled up. It felt good.

  ...

  Shuiyun County.

  Fuyuan Restaurant has a rival named Hongyan Restaurant.

  Since Fuyuan Restaurant used the zodiac ice cream as a gimmick to attract customers, his family's business has plummeted. He was so worried that the shopkeeper Qian's hair turned gray, and today his worry reached a peak.