• Part 8 •

We left from the amusement park and after a while we were home

We left from the amusement park and after a while we were home ... I was sitting besides kaira as she was telling me what they did in sign language aarav was just right beside me he was looking at us in confusion I was smirking while kaira was telling me all the things which happened between them..!!

I wasn't able to understand what were they talking about! Girls are un---understandable

un---understandable .... after half and hour we reached the farmhouse and as we all were tired we went in our rooms To sleep...

As I entered I saw Aria reading a book...

"What are you reading princess??"

"Uhm nothing..."

"Give it to me I want to see..."

"Ahh noo..."

I snatched the book from her hand and I saw she was reading the smut scene... I looked at her in shock....she gave an awkward smile...

"Am I dreaming or what? Princess you're reading unholy things!"

"Mhm yep because you don't do any unholy things so I just read it and stay happy!"

She said like was taunting me

I kept the book aside and went closer to her while unbuttoning my shirt

He was soo close to me... butterflies were dancing in my stomach.

"So do you want me to do unholy things to you my princess?"

He asked in a deep voice as his eyes turned dark and he was looking more hot than ever.

I nodded my head in a yes..

"Yess!"

"Are you ready for it? If I start I wouldn't be able to stop myself! Think again"

"Who told you to stop? I need you Aarav ..I fucking need you!"

"As you say baby! I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for a week!"

I gulped.

He started to kiss me like there's no tomorrow he was literally eating me out it was a rough kiss after that he started kissing my neck and he left his marks on my neck. I moaned

He started coming more closer to me and he gently asked me?

"Can I?"

"Yes.."

Without wasting a second he removed my top as I only had a bra on now...he unhooked it and then he started to suck my neck and he started massaging my right boob while he was sucking the other one ... I was moaning ... he then went downwards and removed my shorts and my panty.

He kissed my inner thigh while sending me shivers down my spine and then he kissed my p"ssy while eating it out. I held his hair tightly and I moaned his name. He pinched my nipple. While squeezing my boob

"A-aarav!"

"I'm not done yet baby!"

After eating my pussy out he again kissed my lips and earlobe. The love bites which he left on my neck could be seen clearly! he made me sit on lap

"Look I marked you as mine!"

While he sucked my neck again.

"Fuck princess you're beautiful I inside and out!"

I then removed his pants and boxers I saw his member it was big tho.

"Liked it baby??"

"Yeaa!"

I sucked his dick making him all weak until he cummed inside my mouth.

"You're soo good in this princess!"

"Ikr! All because of me reading smuts!" I winked.

He wore condom and then he entered his dick in my pussy. I moaned! as he slapped my ass while going more deep!

"Aarav! Fuck! Fuck me"

he smirked and he started thrusting inside me he went soo deep I could feel him inside me! While fucking me he never left my lips and neck he was kissing them continuously he then he rubbed my pussy with his pretty fingers . he once again went inside me it was such a pleasurable feeling! I held his shoulder for support!

He kissed my collarbone while his hand was rubbing my pussy he fucked me until my legs went numb!and after a while when we I was tired he stopped and he slept while hugging me!

"I'm blessed to worship your pretty body!"

"Aarav you're soo good in this baby!"

"But you know I controlled myself to alot today because it was our first time especially yours so I was a bit gentle.."

"Whatt!!! Gentle?? Do you really think that you were gentle!"

"Yes I guess I was.!"

"Next time I won't be gentle my sunshine!"

I looked at him in shock !

*********

Guyss this was a smut chapter!and more chapters like this are on the way! 🌚⚠️

I will try my best to upload chapters daily after my exams! 😭

I hope y'all will like it!!

Do support guys! It means alot .. I expect atleast one comment on this chapter and I'll be happy as hell!!!❤️‍🩹😭

Stay tuned till next chapter!!

Lovee youuu all!!!!💗

806 words 🤍