• Part 14 •

She was looking fucking hot in my shirt

She was looking fucking hot in my shirt ...I was hard after seeing her like this....but she wasn't letting me touch her. soo this is her punishment it's soo tuff god !!! Only I know how much I'm controlling myself.

 soo this is her punishment it's soo tuff god !!! Only I know how much I'm controlling myself

"Princess...don't do this to daddy!"

He more likely whispered.

"And what if I did?!". I replied with a smirk.

"You have to face the consequences later ! "

"Mhm.. we'll see that later..."

I said and I went closer to him as he moved more closer to me. I back off slightly and putted my hand inside his shirt and I started to massage his abs slowly while making him shiver. He was about to kiss me as I pushed him slightly.

"Punishment baby..." I whispered.

"Fuck punishment ! I can't control now. Only I know how much I'm controlling from ripping that shirt and fuck you while making you scream my name until you let everyone know whom you belong to!"

By saying this he came towards me and grabbed me by my waist as I tried to push him away.

"Now you have to obey daddy... princess!"

He whispered in deep husky voice sending shivers down my spine.

He ripped off his shirt which I was wearing and I was left with a lingerie on... he examined me tip to toe as he said.

"Fuck ! Breathtaking view..."

I slightly hitted on his chest.

He pulled me more closer and attached his lips on mine and started kissing me like there's no tomorrow.... The kiss was rough and lustful ! the beast in him was awake I guess... He soon found entrance in my mouth as his tongue was exploring each and every corner of my mouth... I wasn't able to kiss him back because his speed was too much ... I pulled off and he looked at me with his dark eyes.

he smirked as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pinned me to the wall and started kissing me again this time I was quick to respond him and the kiss turned into a heated one..

While kissing me his one hand grabbed my right boob as he squeezed it and I moaned between the kiss... He unclasped my bra and started massaging my boob with his big hands...

He pulled off from the kiss and he made me lay on the bed.

I was only left in my panties. He quickly pulled them off and hovered above me
His hand travelled through my waist to my pussy as he started rubbing my clit while making me moan ... His hands are too good damn !

"Uhmm...ahh"

He smirked and said

"More loudly baby!"

By saying this he inserted his middle finger inside me and started to move it slowly.

I was a moaning mess under him !

I grabbed his hair due to the intense pleasure I was getting.

"A-aarav fas-faster!"

"Moan baby!"

He sucked my nipples while his other hand was still inside my pussy.

He then made his way towards my neck and started sucking on the spot. I moaned

"You're s-soo g-ood at t-this !"

"My princess is loving it?"

"Ye-yea dad-daddy!"

He stood up and removed his tshirt and pants.

"On your knees!"

He ordered.

I quickly stood up and went on my knees and pulled his boxers as his dick sprung up !

"Suck it !"

I nodded at his statement and started to suck his dick as he moaned and grabbed my hair... I started to lick it kiss it and stroke it ... he was just completely under me now!

"Fuck! Princess you're soo good at this... How?"

"I used to eat lollipops!"

I said more like laughing and Smirked.

He made me sit on his lap as he squeezed my thighs. He threw me on the bed and started to kiss my inner thigh !

"Ahh..."

"Louder baby!" Louder!"

He kissed my folds and started to lick them as I completely lost my control and started moaning loudly...

"Ahhhh..!! A-aaravvvv.."

"Yeah that's like my girl !"

He removed the box of condom which he kept in drawer he wored it and he entered his large dick inside me as I moaned even louder!

"Wait baby! Let me adjust myself inside you..."

"Uhmm...ahhh!!"

He adjusted himself inside me and started thrusting slowly... I moaned in pleasure... But he then increased his speed I moaned in intense pain !!

"Slow d-down!"

"Don't worry princess ! trust your daddy!"

He was thrusting with fast pace I was a moaning mess my moans were literally so loud I guess kaira and vihaan heard it too !

at the end his speed went much higher . As I screamed his name loudly!

"A-a-aaravvvv!"

"Fuckk!!"

He released himself as I too did !

He then laid besides me as he hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.

"I Love You baby!"

"I love you too baby!"

"Tell me one thing honestly... you wored all this on purpose right?"

"Yea I did it to seduce you!"

"You passed in your mission!" He chuckled.

as we both giggled and slept while cuddling.

**********

Updated !! ✨

Next part kab upload karu??

Kindly shower your love , comments and VOTES ! 🎀🤍

Till then

Bhyee-bhyee 🌻🦚