• Part 9 •

Time skip :- 10:00 am 🌞

Few Sunrays hitted on my face and I woke up while rubbing my eyes slowly. and the view beside me was just so perfect . It was Aarav who was sleeping peacefully while hugging me
tightly. He was looking like a cute kid like yea he was the one who fucked me like hell yesterday but look how innocent and sweet he is looking now ! I adored his face and then slowly kissed his cheek . he woke up and he even held me more tightly while wishing me good morning

"Good Morning to the most prettiest , gorgeous and beautiful girl in this world ! "

"Good Morning my prince charming!"

"Soo I guess you won't be able to walk properly today!"

"Ahh you just wait and watch I can walk by my own!" I woke up confidently

and stood still for few seconds but later I ended up falling on the floor. Aarav was laughing at me !

"Ouch! It hurts!"

"I knew it baby you won't be able to walk by your own ... Come lets take a shower together..."

"Mhm okok!" I said nodding my head like a obedient kid.

He picked me up in bridal style and we went in the bathroom .. we went inside the bathtub and I relaxed my body on his ! He was back hugging me while kissing my neck again . and the marks which he gaved me became even more dark he squeezed my right boob while roaming his hand on my bare stomach. He kissed my earlobe and then he kissed my cheeks.

It was a soft yet dominant romantic moment!

"I love you my sunshine! I fucking love you so much ! You're my everything I swear I won't leave you I never will ! "

"I love you too my babybear!"

"And uk one thing?"

"You'll become Mrs. Aria Aarav Sharma very soon !"

"We'll get married happily! We will have Kids of our own !! and when they will play in the garden we'll have a quickie in the kitchen too!" He winked.

I slapped his shoulder playfully while giggling and blushing

"Aarav.."

"Yes princess?"

"Uk one thing?"

"What?!"

"After my dad You're the only man with whom I feel safe. whom I trust. whom I love the most. You're the one who loved me unconditionally after my dad! I just love you my babyboy ! I love you! "

I said with tears in my eyes.

"Arey! Rona mat baccha! You're my obsession and loving you is my job which I'll never leave! Please don't cry my baby! This man will always love you until his last breath he promise you! even if you left him he will still love you and will still be obsessed with you and only you! Aria trust me you're the only girl who owns my heart and the only woman whom I love the most in this fucking planet after my mom!"

He said while hugging me and comforting me.

"Now stop crying for this reason my cry baby!! or else raat ko kisi aur reason ke liye royegi tu pakka!"

(Now stop crying for this reason my cry baby!! or else you'll cry for dif

He said while teasing me and making me blush.

"Yeayea nahi roungi!"

(Yeayea I won't cry!)

After taking a shower we came out and dressed in our casuals ! As today we were just going to spend some time with friends and chill out while watching movie at the home theatre.

I was able to walk now but still somewhere I wasn't able to walk too...I lost my balance all of a sudden but I was able to walk !

My outfit:-

Aarav's Outfit:-

Aarav's Outfit:-

We went downstairs and saw all our friends waiting for us !

"Oyee lovebirds kitna late kardiya!!" Vihaan Asked.

(Oh lovebirds you late you came!!)

"Areyy chup re tuu voh kabhi kabhi hota hai!" Aarav replied .

(Shut your mouth that happens sometimes!)

"Ohh Accha Accha!"

(Ohh okay okay)

We all chit - chatted while having our breakfast!

"Chalo relax karte hai ! Swimming pool mai chale kya?" Manish said.

"Arey nahi nahi! Voh kal jayenge!"

Aarav replied while pulling me on his lap!

Everyone fake coughed

"Aarav behave everyone is sitting here!" I said in a loud tone

"Princess behave don't shout evryone is sitting here!"

*******

Next parts will be filled with fun and romance! 🦋

Stay tuned!

Don't forget to vote , follow and comment !

I lovee y'all 💗🪐

This part is short 🤡