• Part 12 •

She saw Riya and me kissing

She saw Riya and me kissing. she bursted out crying. I couldn't see her crying. It was Riya who forcefully kissed me. But she completely misunderstood me. I tried explaining aria .

"Princess.. it's not like what you think! I love you and I only love you! Believe me.

"Aarav! To be honest.. I don't believe in you anymore and please don't call me your princess. I'm not your princess anymore! You proposed me just to play with my feelings. Am I a toy? from now onwards our paths are different. Don't you even try to contact me! I hate you aarav! I hate you!"

She said while crying and sobbing my heart broke into millions of pieces and I was completely shattered by her words. I love her . I truly and purely love her . I don't want her to leave me like this . I created so many future plans with her . I imagined our life after marriage.

I wanted to treat my love like a queen but aria totally misunderstood me I was trying to push Riya but she pulled me and the scenerio created there was looking like I was the one who was kissing her.

I pushed Riya aside and went to hug Aria . She was trying to push me away . But I didn't move a bit.

"Just leave me aarav!"

"No I won't !"

"I said leave - "

Before she could say anything I pulled her into a kiss . and tears left from my eyes like damn a mafia? That too crying for a girl? But only I know how much I love her and I want her to be mine and only mine.!

We both were crying at this point and after few seconds she pulled off and looked at me with her red eyes.

"Why d- did you k-issed me?"

She asked with tears in her eyes.

"Because I love you Princess!"

My eyes were filled with tears.

"I swear baby. I don't love Riya when she saw you and she immediately pulled me in a kiss just to create this misunderstanding between us."

"Aarav I know you don't love me stop pretending please!"

By saying this she slapped me with anger and tears.

"Slap me! Beat me ! Punish me . Do whatever you want to do with me I won't utter a word. But I beg you baby please don't leave me . you're the reason of my living now. I'll always bow to you . you have the rights to beat me or punish me. This man will always bow infront of his queen!"

I said while crying and this time I wasn't able to control myself I let my tears out and I looked at her with all the love which I held in my eyes.

"Aar---"

"Trust me I'm not pretending baby I fucking love you so much ! you're my obsession . you're my strength , my weakness , the reason of my happiness , to be honest you're the reason of my whole existence."

"A-aara -"

"I'm not done yet."

"You changed a heartless mafia into a soft boy . you've changed me . You've taught me to laugh again. To be happy , chaotic like you and you've taught me to be myself."

"Aarav-"

I hugged her again and this time she held me tightly while sobbing on my chest. My heart was feeling a sudden pain . she is my woman , my queen , my everything . how can I let her go?

"and about this Riya! I'll throw her out of this place and I'll make sure she never contacts me again! I promise."

I looked at Riya with anger .

"I'm sorry for what I did princess. I didn't meant it . It was done forcefully . I -"

"Aarav don't cry. I trust you . I've never seen you in tears and today seeing you crying even broked me more. it's okay. and about this Riya I can handle her very well."

She said and she hugged me and all I did was cry in her arms like a small kid.

I was really feeling bad for what I did to aarav . Now its enough this riya tried to ruin everything. I went near Riya and I slapped her . while she was looking at me in shock.

This time there weren't tears in my eyes but it was anger. She raised her hand towards me and I held it tightly and I slapped her once again.

"How dare you?!"

She said with anger while keeping her hand on her cheek.

"You haven't even seen my daring yet baby!"

I said and smashed her head on the table which was kept aside the swing. she shouted in pain .

"Ahh..."

I was literally soo angry at that time and I held her hair and again smashed her head on the table while her forehead started to bleed a bit.

"Just get lost in front of me or else I won't even mind to beat you till your death!"

I shouted.

"That's My Girl!"

Aarav shouted from behind!

*******

Guyss I'm so sorry for not uploading chapters regularly. 😭

Prelims ke vajah se mai post nhi kar payi ... 🙃😭

I hope you guyss are liking the story. and thank you to y'all we completed 1.24k reads

I seriously never expected this much reads on my boring story ! It's all because of you my sweethearts! 💗✨🫂

Milte hai next part mai ... Tab tak ke liye bhyee-bhyee 🌻

I Lobee you all 🫶🏻🥹