Crybaby!

*in court

judge: You Ruler have been accused on leaving this fanfic without any updates and plans to just delete it, how do you plea?

Me: I'm guilty, i was too lazy to update and think of ideas!

-----------

"okay! we're starting cale's second ancient power: the vitality of the heart or otherwise known as crybaby" Freya smirked.

"Crybaby?" *

"Mmn, the original owner of the power is crybaby, that's his nickname like the glutton" Cale explained.

"was this your healing power?" Eruhaben asked.

cale nodded.

"well lucky you got it second, otherwise your body would've blown up"

....

"WHAT!?"

"Cale!/Young master!!!!"

"So your telling how you're alive is basically because of luck???" 

"you could've died back then?!" 

Alberu was glaring at cale.

"I didn't know having more than 1 ancient power was not... normal or dangerous, anyway i'm alive and we fixed that a while ago, so no need to worry, i'm okay now" cale said while staring off to god knows where.

about a hundred face palms could be heard, though cales allies could only sigh, this partially clueless fool drove them all nuts.

{chapter 24

Instead, the Black Dragon just slowly crawled back into the path. While Cale was watching the dragon in disbelief, he could hear a quiet voice piercing through the wind to reach his ear.

"...I was ... just passing by."}

"umm young master this was when..." Hans started. (i swear in the novel this man barely shows up and i loved his character T^T)

"at puzzle city, when i went to that mountain"

"oh! Cale-nim was this when you rolled down the mountain?" choi han innocently asked.

"i wasn-" Cale felt danger and look around and saw beacrox with an extra scary expression on his face, cale felt like he was danger so he hid with alberu covering him.

Actually Beacrox was just remembering cales appearance when he came back from his 'escapade'"

"Tsk."

'it's been a nice life..." thought cale thinking about how to divide his will. 'i'll probably need to leave the villa for someone older so they can manage it...'

{"Tsk."

The Black Dragon's back flinched after hearing Cale click his tongue, but Cale did not have time to pay attention to the dragon. The cave's wind had a cycle of 3 hours of strong wind and 3 hours of weak wind. This was the moment that the wind started to get weaker. Of course, it would still become stronger the closer he got to the center.}

"taylor and me... we had to go through that, b-but taylor-" a broken voice came from tboah side. 

A women with short brown hair and black clothing came out.

It was the crazy priestess, cage*.

everyone was quiet hearing her voice.

Cale knew about the changes he had made and he had also thought about the 'tboah' world adn how it would be like, seeing cage like that was weird.