Just a mini reaction

-  Hello!! It's been a while (in my opinion) I've finished my exams ~( ˘▾˘~) woo! (i'm free). Now i'm just waiting for holidays! Thank you so much for the reading and support, it's made me very happy (i've said that so many times, but it's true) Enjoy!

- Crybaby part 2 i'll get that done but i wanted to write something so heres.... something!

- These images/art/videos (just videos here) aren't mine (obviously), so please applaud and worship the creators for these masterpieces!!! I'm just adding them here for a reaction fic sooooooo I'll do my best to add credits and links (please tell me if you would like a video or art down), but some are hard to find. Thank you!

-------------------

"So you mean to tell me, actual people spend their time... making.. fan art and videos about us?" Cale asked, slightly worried about his fading (non-existent) slacker life.

"Yeah, they love you!! (me included :>) " Freya responded and cale shivered thinking about more Clopehs. 

"YES! These people understand Cale-nims Glory! Ofcourse no one can match up to the legend that is cale-nim and truly comprehnd the legends' Greatness!-" Clopeh rambled on his knees with his hands clamped and a look of insanity in his eyes before the back of a sword quickly rammed into him effectively knocking him out.

"oop- Cale-nim, i'm sorry, my hand slipped..." Choi han said innocently as cale nodded in confusion, it's okay clopeh was fine... probably.

Bud who saw the whole thing thought 'vicious'.

"okay first..!"

{amazingly made by Chepir : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPBz-XUCLAY} 

"umm young master cale are you alright?" Witira asked concerned, she hadn't seen cale snap like that.

"haaa... Unlucky bastard"

"...Oh, so that's what happened, dongsaeng, it's ok, your not crazy, not in that way at-least" Alberu said patting an annoyed cale.

"Human!!! Don't go insane! You can't be like that crazy Clopeh, Stay smart! This great, mighty and smart dragon says your a itty bitty smarter than me human! Of course i'm still learning, right Gramps?"

"ha, yeah yeah, kid, you're a dragon the smartest and mightiest creatures to exist" Eruhaben patted Raon.

'He is ok? Right?' Many people around the room thought.

- 'i'm sorry cale' The super Rock admitted.

- 'i'm not' the cheapskate said.

'shut up!.. please' cale thought.

{https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSRR-OOBZvs also by chepir, i love this, Go cale! your fine KRS 🥰}

"HUH?!"

"I-i-is The God of death??"

"That White Radish looking, body stealing Bastard!" Choi han supported cale, he just hoped cale would be ok.

Deruth was confused and concerned, mostly concerned about the people who were around his son. 

white star: 'oh no, he's coming, fu-'

cale: Any last words?

white star: you know your 'slacker life'?

cale: ... What about it?

white star: Well, it's gone~ it's gone~ it's gone-

*slap* 

BANG!BOOM!CRASH! *insert chaos and explosion noises

KRS: I knew it! I was the favourite! I want to thank my dongsaeng Cale-

A sharp glare was thrown Kim rok soo's way so he went back to snacking while hiding behind Basen and Lily, who just accepted him and were trying to to talk to him again, he was happy.

"If you need help with that bastard young master cale i got u" Cage said smilingly a saintly smile.

The God of death suddenly felt impending doom for some reason, meh he can deal with it later.

'vicious' people thought. The commander really didn't back out, even if he was facing a God, maybe that lunatic was right...

+ people converted to calesim

{https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tURYvklJRlI by ZakeiZawa AAAAAAAA I FRICKIN LOVE IT!}

"AH!"

"AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"Kh!"

"Too bright!!!"

Everyone just got flashed with cales (✨radiant✨) smile.

Alberu was having a headache. "God damn it yo-you cute punk Who always steals my money!!" Being a hyung was sure hard, he sent a prayer to lee soo hyuk for managing to deal with this money loving bratty dongsaeng.

Choi hans heart was suddenly beating very fast, hey look clopeh was getting back up, time to (beat) knock him out again.

"Young master Cale please refrain from smiling at people like that, it's bad for their heart" Rosalyn teased.

Cale was happy about the Golden plaque he'd gotten and unconsciously smiled-

K .O

---------------------------

Welp that was something, more manhwa updates! (i have no one to rant about it, so ignore me hehe) OUR POPE (coming soon soon) can't wait for the Hais island and the torture but yeah! 

Cya soon!