bonus from the super rock chap! (lights, camera, action!)

previosly tasha had gained a camera.

---

"Young master cale, come here!" Tasha happily called cale and the kids over to a large white room.

"my dear Nephew smile!" Tasha ushered cale to sit beside alberu on a long chair/seat.

"I just thought how wonderful it would to be to the citizens and people to see a picture truly radiating elegance and admiration with both our future ruler and commander, Smile young master cale! You can do it!" Tasha said posing them as cale's frown grew and alberu's smile twitched.

"Come on dongsaeng, For the people smile" Alberu said patting cale in the back hard.

In return cale smiled a thug like smile annoying alberu.

"Human, smile, pleeeaasee" Raon flew over to cale and put his paws on cales face trying to get cale to smile.

"Good idea raon-nim but it just doesn't look natural" Tasha said, she wanted a true beautiful soft smile.

They were all trying to figure it out as more of their allies and friends came in to watch.

Tasha shared her dilema with them as then they all started brainstorming with cale looking at them weirdly.

'This is a normal smile?' He thought as they conversed and gathered around him.

"What makes young master cale happy?" Jack helped trying to think of something.

"He definitely loves his money...i'm not giving you any though!" Alberu quickly yelled.

"I wonder does young master cale still love alcohol, it's been so long since we've drank together!!" Cage complained like they hadn't drank earlier while they were here.

"young master really loves his lemonade" Ron smirked as cale shivered and looked like he wanted to cry.

"He likes reading" Bilos remembered and bud nodded as that did make sense, maybe he could ask what kind of books cale liked later?

"Hmmm, Young master cale really likes peace" Taylor smiled.

"Indeed the legend wants to create a peaceful world for everyone!!" Clopeh started rambling.

"He loves his slacker life...Unfortunately it's one sided" Kim rok soo said before dissolving into giggles at cale's offended and angry glare.

eventually everyone started piecing and mentioning pieces of information about cale's likes.

"the young master likes sweets" Beacrox said feeling a bit of pity since he new of his father's hobby of bringing the sour drink to their young master.

"You'll have to start liking farming" Freya added as cale sighed at the promise.

"Orabuni loves our home right?" Lily asked cale as he nodded.

"Cale-nim loves the kids" Choi Han softly smiled as the kids giggled and yelled "us too!"

"Human loves our family!..and apple pie!" Raon said putting his paws down from cale's face who had his head down.

Then they heard soft laughter.

"Human?"

"Cale-nim?"

"Young master!?"

"Son?" (x3)

"Young master cale?"

"young master-nim??"

Cale finally looked up, hearing everyone debating he realised once again this was his home with his family. He internally laughed as everyone mentioned things he liked, he surprised to say. but It was nice, he was feeling very warm with his lips twitching. Maybe it was raon who had scene his half suppressed smile then smiled his very own very bright happiest smile. It was contagious cale sweared.

Hearts and eyes melted and softened at the kids and their fathers smile. It was a soft smile, one rarely stumbled upon when cale was really happy. In cales words 'it was contagious' smiles erupted across the room.

Alberu was shocked but chuckled and ruffled his dongsaengs hair.

"so, what's got you smiling like that?" He teasingly asked.

Cale just turned away with slightly red ears that no one would notice had they not been looking.

'all of you...' cale wouldn't say that out loud, it was enough though, everyone understood as the atmosphere brightened.

*Click!

Tasha was fawning over the photograph in her hand.

"Ahahahaha! Young master-nim!!! and everyone too!! Awwwwww!!!" Tasha couldn't help but gush and cheer happily. It was an amazing photo! full of many colours and the bright smiles of their family.

"I'm forever keeping this" Tasha agreed.

"I want one too" Alberu nodded.

"We should frame it" Choi han added.

"Can i see?" Cale asked still sitting while the others had gone over to tasha to take a peek.

Unfortunately he was being ignored or they were all to busy staring at the photo.

Sighing cale got up as everyone cleared away.

From behind tasha he took a peek, they were about the same height but it still required cale to stand on the tips of his toes.

He saw it, it wasn't large just about under an A4 but the photo was beautiful cale easily admitted. It had all of them, his family and allies. Choi han, the kids with big smiles hugging him, the molans, alberu, Rok soo who was slightly bent forward laughing, rosalyn, lock with his siblings, eruhaben and the dragons with rasheel peeking out from the corner. Cage, jack, hannah. Taylor, Bud with his hand draped around glenn. There were a lot of people in the back as well, all his allies. And clopeh, cale was very very reluctant to call the lunatic an ally. witira, paseton and archie looked stunning as they were whales with all different smiles, archie still looked like a punk but that was archie. Litana and toonka were laughing with some others and in the middle with noticeable red hair was...him. Cale laughed again, it was a nice sound it bubbled out. He was happy as he recorded it.

It was nice to have a piece of home with him.

He also wanted to ask for a copy.