The fire of Destruction

Ehhehehe...sorry this chapter was pretty late, I don't have a schedule but it was finished later than I would have liked. I've been busy...that's about it :)

Thank you and enjoy!

(oop, also I've screwed my self over T-T what annoys me most is inconsistency, and guess what I'm pretty sure I failed at that, it's okay though I'll keep learning. but what I've screwed up is, I said tcf time is after the Stan territory battle (white star conspiracy) but fredo seems to know cale, which he techniqly does know but it isn't Naru time yet, so cale hasn't been Naru yet! So he isn't fredo's son! Also alberu shouldn't know cale's identity as Kim Rok Soo yet and cale hasn't met Kim Rok Soo(go cale)! And dodori, Mila and rasheel haven't met cale yet!!!! You know what? I can't bother fix that up but I'll keep it in mind) I'll rant more at the end. I'm sorry T^T

(I read a really good tcf volume recap/nutshell by blueteller on Tumblr, it's really funny, check it out)

---------------

last chapter: "What is the young master teaching you raon?" Sheritt asked.

"U-um mom, human only said to loot the bad guys!" Raon tried explaining, he saw his human ducking away and he wanted to follow but his mom was looking at him.

"Haaaaaaah, Raon scamming and looting is bad, okay, don't do that" Sheritt scolded. Unfortunately she couldn't do much except to tell her son what's right and wrong. 'Is it really okay for the kids to go looting and scamming people?' Yeah, no.

"Little kid, there are somethings adults like the unlucky bastard do, you shouldn't copy him on that...If they take something from you, i'll accept taking it back but don't loot, scam or steal without reason, your greater and mightier than them okay" Eruhaben explained to the Raon.

"You too you Punk!" Eruhaben yelled to cale, where ever he had gone. 

------------------

A quiet cough cough told the gold dragon where the punk was. 

He had really snuck away to the back of the room leaving the kids with a pat on their heads and a goodbye smack to alberu who was trying to cover his snickering.

Unfortunately most people were looking at him weirdly, he really didn't teach raon to scam people!!! Cale wanted to defend himself, but thought leaving was just better. His body did need some movement unfortunately. He looked around to find somewhere to go, going back now would just mean more lemonade and lectures on bad habits from Ron and eruhaben, probably also lord sheritt. He really didn't want to face to angry powerful ancient dragons.

Luckily Kim Rok Soo waved him over.

"Hey cale!" "Welcome Young Master Cale" "Young Master Cale! sorry but we're saving the alcohol because the lady said so" Bud and Taylor greeted while cage explained the lack of alcohol on the table. Eric gave a tired nod of acknowledgment to cale. 

"Uhm hi, if were watching in order you might need that alcohol..." Cale just wanted to disappear, if alberu caught him, he'd be dead.

"What did you do cale?" Kim Rok Soo sighed. 

"I think his highness is going to plan murder..." Cale mumbled.

"Huh?!" Bud was confused. 'weren't they brothers? what did he do so wrong?'

"Hehe...warning, if you need to step out, feel free too and reminder no fighting, maiming or murder" Nervously glancing toward alberu freya spoke.

'why is she worried?' everyone thought.

meanwhile,

'I feel a headache coming' thought alberu (correctly).

[chapter 109: scary (2)]