one night stand?

TRIGGER WARNING: Slightly inappropriate content at the end I guess you could say..

"Oh my gosh.." Jamie said as she and Tom stepped inside such a big modern club.

"Never been to a club before?"

"No.."

He let out a little laugh. "Come on, I'll show you around". He put his arm over her shoulder as they walked to the back of the club. They went to a VIP spot where there was a guy with black and white dreads.

"Ah, Tom! There you are!" the guy came from behind the table in front of the round-shaped booth and hugged Tom. He then looked to his right and noticed that Tom was with a girl. Jamie!

"And you are?" he said grabbing her hand gently. His cold silver rings touched the skin on her hand.

"Bill, this is Jamie. Jamie, this is my twin brother Bill"

"It's very nice to meet you doll," Bill said in his German accent as he kissed Jamie's hand. Jamie felt Tom's eyes burning into her skin again.

"Sit down. I'll order some drinks for us"
As Bill said, he ordered some drinks. A bartender came and placed the three drinks in front of them.

"So Jamie, tell us a little bit about yourself"
Bill took a sip out of his drink while making direct eye contact with Jamie. "Well I don't know, I don't think there's much to really say about me.."

Bill quickly put his drink down.
"Oh come on. With a woman like you, there must be so much to say" she laughed. "Um well, I guess you can say I've always been a good kid. Straight A's never had gotten in major trouble, never done anything dangerous and life-risking. I just kept to myself most of my life".

"Well, that's no fun.." Bill crossed his arms and legs. "Well maybe that all can change today" Jamie looked to the right of her which is where Tom was sitting. He had a little smirk on his face. Jamie felt her face heat up.

"Come on now Tom, let's not scare the poor girl. We just met her" Tom inches closer to Jamie as they're thighs were slightly touching. Jamie felt Tom's hand lightly brush over her thigh. She pretended as if she didn't feel a thing. But she did feel tingles all through her body.

• • • •

As the hours passed by, the three young adults drank more and more throughout the night. Bill and Jamie were having fun with it and were now just taking shots after shots. Meanwhile, Tom, wasn't as fucked up as Jamie and Bill almost were. I mean someone had to drive home tonight and it sure wasn't going to be Bill..

"I have to go to the bathroom," Jamie said after downing another shot. She passed by Tom and successfully got out of the booth. "You know where to go? I can take you to the bathroom"

"Nah I got it. I'll find it by myself" Jamie stumbled down the hall, she then found a sign for the women's bathroom. She then stumbled inside the bathroom.

Tom's pov

I watched as Jamie walked down the hall to the bathroom. Her hips perfectly swaying from side to side. And I just couldn't stop staring. This girl is perfect, and I want her to be mine.

• • • •

Third person pov

"Alright come on Bill," Tom said while opening the back car door. Bill groaned and threw himself into the backseat of Tom's car. He then put Jamie's arm around his shoulders and helped her walk to the door of his passenger seat. He opened the door as she sat down and then put her legs in the car. Tom then got into the car and started up his engine.

After about a good few minutes of driving, Bill was knocked out in the back seat. Snoring and all. But Jamie was still perfectly awake. Good thing she stopped drinking after she went to the bathroom or she would've been as fucked up as Bill right now.

"You know.." Jamie started saying. Tom looked at her. "This might be the best night of my lifee".
He let out a little laugh. "Really?"

"Yeah. I never go anywhere"

"You kidding??"

"Nope. I've always been that one person to stay at home studying while everyone else is partying".

"Well aren't you glad that you met me then," he said smiling at her.

"Very," she said very drunk and totally out of it.

They had stopped at a red light. Tom was focused on the road. Jamie looked him up and down. And God he was so hot. And he couldn't get any better. Tom took a quick glance at Jamie and caught her staring. He smiled.

"Staring aren't we?"

"No.. Definitely not"

She started staring again. Now this is really when the alcohol started kicking in for her cause she knew damn well she would not do this if she was sober. Tom looked at her again. She grabbed his chin and went in for a kiss. Soon backing away from the kiss. Jamie could tell by Tom's face that he was not expecting that. As soon as the light turned green, Tom sped down the block and back to his house. Parking his car in the driveway.  He looked at her. And Jamie knew what was going to happen next. She unbuckled her seatbelt and climbed onto Tom's lap. And they soon started having a heated make-out session. Jamie quickly pulled away. She looked in the back seat at a sleeping Bill and back at Tom.

"But what about you're brother?" Tom looked over his shoulder. They both stared at Bill as he was snoring. "Eh, we'll be fine. He's long gone by now" Jamie smiled as they continued their make-out session.