rapture

Rapture
• A feeling of intense pleasure or joy

Jamie came down the stairs in a pair of black low rise jeans and a black v neck tank top.

"Dressed her well, didn't I?" Bill walked down the stairs, behind Jamie. Tom admired her from head to toe. The tank top hugged her hourglass shape very nicely.

"Guess you guys should be going then" Bill said throwing Tom's car keys at him. It hit him in the face, he was too focused on Jamie to even see Bill throw his keys at him. "Come on. Go." Bill says pushing them out the door.

Tom parked his car next to Jamie's. Jamie got out the passenger seat and walked to her car which was facing Tom's driver seat. She turned around and looked at him. "Well I guess until next time!". Tom smiled and nodded. "Till next time!" He repeated. Jamie drove off into the road.

"Isn't she so lovely?" Bill asked from the top of the stairs as Tom entered the house. "She makes my heart skip a few beats". He said coming down the stairs. "If you don't marry her then maybe I will" Bill said as he looked down at his two inch shorter, older brother.

Tom laughed. "Yeah we'll see about that". He patted Bill's shoulder and walked away to the living room.

THIRD PERSON POV (JAMIE)

⚠️MENTIONS OF S3X⚠️

Jamie woke up from a nap. Rubbing her eyes as she sat up and stretched. She smiled, remembering the night she had with Tom. She's only ever done it with someone once in 9th grade. Just to see how it was, how it felt. And it wasn't very good. She lost her v card to someone who didn't even know what they were doing, but claimed and talked a big game that he was amazing in bed.

But how she could not have stopped thinking
about Tom. It was just something about him that she couldn't get off her mind. She buried her face in her pillow, still smiling.