nauseous

A few days later, Jamie had went back to the same bar. "An Escape". In hopes to see Tom again. As she didn't have any way to contact him to hang out again...

She walked in and sat at the bar again, just like last time. "Can I get you anything ma'am?" The bartender asked. "Not right now. Thank you". Jamie eyes looked around the bar. Not seeing a familiar man with black cornrows.

Jamie sighed. "Looking for someone?". Jamie's eyes widened as she looked over her shoulder. And there he was, the person she was hoping to see tonight.

"Nope. Cause I think I found him!". He smiled. "Let's get out of here" he said grabbing her hand and leading her out the door. Tom unlocked his car as they both got in. And needless to say, they both knew how this night was gonna end.

The next morning

Tom played with Jamie's hair as she woke up instantly. She checked the time. Almost 11 am. She sat up in the bed, putting the clothes she had on last night. "Leaving so soon?" Tom said as he laid in the bed. "Yep, have to run some errands today".

"Such a shame". Tom grabbed Jamie's unlocked phone and put his number in and handed the phone back to her. "Just in case you ever want to do this again". Jamie smiled. She grabbed her stuff and left the room and then the house.

THE NEXT DAY

Jamie sat in her living room with her best friend. As they were watching a movie, Jamie felt a bit nauseous. She tried her best to finish watching the movie but nope, she just couldn't.

She jumped off the couch and ran to the bathroom, vomiting. "Jamie are you ok?" Her best friend Vera asked as she ran to the bathroom. Only to find a vomiting Jamie.

Vera held her hair back and rubbed her back. Jamie held her stomach. "C'mon, wash your face and let's get you to bed". Vera said helping Jamie up.

"Vera.." Jamie said sighing. "Yeah?". Jamie looked at Vera as she was sitting on a chair by Jamie's bed. "I think.... I think I might be pregnant...".

Vera's eyes widened. "P-pregnant?". Jamie nodded. "What do you mean pregnant. Who'd you have s3x with??". Vera obviously knew it wasn't that boy back in 9th grade. That was a long time ago. So who did Jamie have s3x with?

"Well I met this guy at a bar, who took me to a club and I got a drunk and then he took me to his house where we did it in his car. And then a few days later, I went back to the bar, found him, and he took me back to his house again".

"Oh my gosh. You're pregnant to a random guys child. Do you at least know his name or have any way to contact him?".

"His name is Tom and I have his number".

"Ok then I'll call him for you" Vera said while reaching over to one of her bedside tables. "Wait no!".

"Why not?".

"I'm not ready to tell him.."

"But you're gonna have to either way. If you actually are pregnant, then it's his baby too".

"No, call his brother. Bill. I rather have him know first".

"Seriously?" Jamie nodded. Vera rolled her eyes and dialed Bill's number and put the phone to her ear. It rung two times and then he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Uh hi! I'm guessing you're Bill. So my best friend here Jamie, she's pregnant with your brother's baby.."

"What, really?"

"Yeah, really. Do you want to talk to Jamie?"

"Yeah"

Vera put the phone on speaker. "Bill.." Jamie said groaning.

"Jamie, are you okay?"

"No not really.."

"Are you completely sure that you're pregnant and it's Tom's baby?"

"Positive"

"Well do you want me to tell Tom?"

"No! Don't tell Tom..."

"But it's his kid...?"

"That's exactly what I said!" Vera chimed in.

"I know it's his kid but I don't know if I'm ready to tell him".

"How about you go take a pregnancy test. Maybe you're just sick or something"

Jamie sighed. "Alright".

"Just call me later if anything happens. Bye".

Bill hung up the phone. Jamie sighed. "I'll go buy you a pregnancy test". Vera said getting up from the chair. "Thank you!" Jamie yelled as Vera walked out the room.