Chapter 8 - wake up

———————————————
October 19

"Gojo sensei."

"He actually sleeps huh?"

"Of course, what do you think he is?"

"Gojo sensei!!"

You, your sister and the other two were standing in front and next to gojo's chair where he was sitting. You rested your arm on the chair's head, taking a peek on gojo's eyes behind his blindfold.

"I think he's up." You said with a faint smile.

"Yeah he's really awake!" Yuji said while looking down at gojo who stirred slighty.

Gojo woke up from his dream of all these past events of his life. He lifted his hand and pulled his blindfold from his other eye, megumi and you was the first thing he saw. You noticed how his eyes were slightly red.

"You're the one who called us here, so please don't go dozing off." Megumi trailed off.
After a few seconds, gojo got up from the chair and his hands were inside his pockets.

Megumi was standing next to you, and at the same time he was purposely brushing his hand to yours without you knowing it.

Megumi noticed how gojo was smiling. "What are you smiling about?" He raised an eyebrow. The white haired took few steps forward, his back were now facing the four of you.

"Nothing."

————————————————

~timeskip~

october 31st, 8:39 P.M at aoyama cemetery

You and itadori were standing next to each other, you were team mei mei and her little brother, ui ui.

"Gojo sensei is going alone?" You and itadori said in unison, there was a mix of concern and surprise.

"I understand why, we gotta help somehow!" The pink haired said. "Right. We can go as a backup, just in case something.. might happen." You said with a soft sigh while resting your arm on yuji's shoulder.

"Yeah, that's why we're heading to shibuya." Mei mei replied while sitting with her legs crossed.

"Sheeesshh.. making you go as backup eh." The small blue haired boy said. You looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Pff just like i said." You replied in boredom and there was a small pout displaying on ui ui's face and it makes you roll your eyes mentally out of annoyance.

"You can't think of him as a normal guy." Mei mei said with a small smirk like she usually does. Her eyes moved to her younger brother who was standing.

"You're not a normal lady either."

"Oh, ui ui, you're so cute."

"You don't really think that! What you love isn't family!"

"Hehe... you're quite the smart one. I love that about you."

Mei mei and her younger brother were suddenly and casually talking now, she was leaning down his height while wrapping her arm around his shoulder and their faces were close to each other.

You quickly nudged yuji beside you. "Hey, aren't they kinda.... Sus..?" You told him quietly so that the siblings won't hear.

"Yeah... it's kind of weird.." yuji replied back in a whisper, the two of you were just standing there awkwardly while watching the scene.

You were trying hard to fight the urge to ask mei mei and her younger brother about their age.

——————————————

Sorry this chapter was kinda short, so we can have a timeskip and i was rereading the manga too lol

Sorry this chapter was kinda short, so we can have a timeskip and i was rereading the manga too lol. See you in the next chapter <3