Chapter 51 - the top

—————————————————————————

"He talks inside the head sometimes, like yuji said."

"Oh wait, he's actually laughing."

You folded your arms with your eyes shut in frustration, just impatiently waiting for sukuna's laughter to die inside your head.

"How long is he gonna laugh like that." You mumbled to yourself.

"He will get tired, just wait." Choso replied lowly.

"He's not." You were now lightly stomping your feet impatiently.

Seconds later, you opened your eyes while thinking deeply 'Wait... sukuna might be the reason why I revived..' you tilted your head. 'Hm he was.. but in a wrong way, tch anyways.' You shrugged to yourself.

"Keep laughing, I don't care." You spoke to sukuna inside your head and began walking. Choso was looking at the back of your head, still confused as ever.

Sukuna's laughter disappeared slowly.

You stopped walking again, a bit surprised "Wow he finally stopped!" You grinned as you looked at choso.

"..." he just raised an eyebrow.

"Stopped laughing!" You chuckled sheepishly, being flustered again.

Choso sighed in relief as if he was holding that for hours now "Okay, that's good." Both of you started walking again to search for the others.

"Was he that loud?" He asked.

"Kind of.. but I'll just get used to it." You replied, putting your hands in your pocket.

"And y/n."

"Yeah?" You stole few glances at him.

"You're not cold? Your top..." He trailed off, gesturing on your top with a concerned expression.

Your eyes widened as you suddenly realized that you were still wearing the cropped tube top that sukuna had ripped off earlier when he possessed you. You immediately reached out your hands to cover your exposed skin, feeling embarrassed.

'"What the..." Your heart skipped a beat as you frantically tried to figure out what to do. You hadn't even noticed that your upper were practically half naked in front of choso and the others. Though, gladly that tube was still there.

Choso sighed and his heart were racing. His face was filled with concern, and his cheeks goes red as he tried not to look at your exposed skin. "It's okay," he reassured softly. "Let's find something that will help you cover up."

"Okay." You answered with no hesitation.

You followed closely behind choso, he looked down fondly his back "Not behind me."

"What why?"

Choso reached out his hand, placing you in front of him instead "it's more safe here." He nodded his head lightly for you to start walking so he's the one following you behind.

You processed for a moment "Ohh.. okay, thanks." You smiled a bit as you start walking, you can feel your face heating again.

'What am i feeling now..!' You thought to yourself, having a weird but a good feeling inside you.