Chapter 27 - frame

—————————————————————

"Very well. I'll leave the other two to you." Yuta informed naoya before started chasing itadori who was already running away.

Meanwhile, choso readied his blood manipulation, and then there's also you, still wondering which weapon you should use. Whether your nunchuck or the hammer.

"What if i'll use these two at the same time." You pondered to yourself and shrugged. You held the two weapons on either side of your hands, ready to attack the blondie.

But choso took noticed and he gave you a sideway glance "Just use one, y/n." He uttered.

"But it'll be great if i use two though." You arched an eyebrow but your eyes bore in the distance. "It'll be difficult, that hammer looks quite heavy." Choso sighed a bit.

You stayed quiet for a brief moment, zoning out for a second. I mean, he was right. "Uh.. you're right." You mumbled and kept the nunchuck, but you still chose the hammer to use during the fight.

'Great.' Choso thought before darting his attention back to naoya.

"Well well, are you two done yet?" Naoya grinned widely and wickedly, stomping his feet impatiently.

There he goes again. You sighed in exasperation "At least you waited." You laughed before stopping real quick when choso attacked him with a blink of an eye.

"Piercing bloo-" Choso was cut off when naoya strikes actively by using his blinding speed to kick Choso's arms upward. "Tch." Choso grunts.

You started panicking the slightest. "Agh I've no nails..." right after a second, you decided to use the trick that came up in your mind earlier. "Hm.." You started picking up a piece of rock, it was averagely big, and enough for you to throw easily.

"Maybe this will work with my sister's hammer." You mumbled in hope. You strike the rock with the hammer's face and black flash was added, expecting it to land and hit at naoya.

Choso's head gets pulled into a fierce forearm smash from the blondie. The quickness of Naoya's attack took choso off guard, causing him to yelp and knocked back a few steps.

To your surprise, the rock was successfully hit on naoya's temple. "Aggh!" He yelp and completely surprised by that. "Y- you!" He grumbled.

You took the chance to dash towards choso "Were you— hurt that hard?" You asked trying to mask your concern, but it's still evident from choso's perspective.

"Don't worry about me." He mumbled before gaining his posture again. You nodded even though you are still worried.

You snapped back when naoya spoke while wiping the blood on his temple. "How feisty you are girl." He laughed in a mocking way. His eyes glared to you before moving to choso.

"Choso, your piercing blood is not that freightening. You need the convergence." Naoya began before grinning wildly again that makes you annoyed all the time. His eyes moved back and forth between you and choso "This is check-mate. So now, you die." Naoya finished his statement.

Your irises shrinked at his words. You were nervous, but you let out a small chuckle to hide it "Funny. Now stop grinning like— i think you need braces? And what's with your hair? you must go to the salon." The words just swiftly came out from your mouth. Naoya deadpanned, not amused but you.