CHAPTER 4

Pumunta silang tatlo sa pangalawang lugar kung saan nangyari ang isa pang krimen

Pumunta silang tatlo sa pangalawang lugar kung saan nangyari ang isa pang krimen. Pagkababa ni albert sumalubong sakanya ang napakaraming tao sa sta. Lucina.

''This game won't stop until I arrest that bastard''Officer Tom said while walking in the crime scene.

They come together but albert got lost because of the crowd he can't keep up with the doctor and the officer that coming in the house. Albert stayed outside while the doctor didn't notice because he's busy finding clues inside.

''How I suppose to go in? Argh, there are so many people here. Why don't police stop them? This makes me upset that I want to see the crime scene.''Albert said, and he sighed heavily.

He walked in another direction to find another way to go in without crashing from those people who blocked the way in. But albert bumped another person who looked suspicious of him because the man was wearing black tuxedo and looked handsome.

The man walked straight without looking at him that albert got irritated.

''How dare him, he bumped me and didn't even apologize, what a rude man!''Albert said, and he just focused on what he was doing.

On the other side, alvares noticed that albert was missing, so he asked Officer Tom.

''Did you see albert Tom?''Tanong niya but tom said no and he didn't see or notice albert.

''I thought he's with you, and I'm busy here talking to my officer's''Officer Tom said. After doc alvares talked to Tom, he went out and was looking for albert, but he didn't see him there.

He pulled out his phone and tried to call him, and albert answered it.

''Where the hell are you, albert? Did I tell you that don't go anywhere and stay at my side!''Doctor alvares said over the phone.

Albert sights ''Calm down doc I'm just here and I found something unusual and creepy can you come here and pick me up?''Albert said to alvares over the phone.

''Where are you?''Alvares asked, and he walked out and went through the crowd.

''I'm here at the 890 block. I don't know how I got here, but this place is creepy and the truth I got lost, so come here quick doc the feeling here is not good I felt some eye's watching me at kanina ko pa nararamdaman ayoko lang sabihin baka hallucination ko lang pero doc please sunduin moko dito''Sabi ni albert sa kabilang linya bakas sa boses niya ang takot dahil ramdam ni alvares ang kaba nito.

Sumakay ng kotse si alvares at pinuntahan ang lugar kung nasaan si albert.

Habang tinatahak niya ang daan papunta sa sinabing lugar ay nakaramdam ng kakaiba si alvares at tinawagan ulit ang number ni albert hindi na ito sinasagot