CHAPTER 17

Third Person Pov:

Albert woke up with his heavy head. He had a hangover, and he looked at the place where he was. This is not his room and also not the doctor's house.

He holds his head because of a headache, and he walks out of the room. He saw Offiicer Tom cooking in the kitchen while singing that made him shocked because he never expected that the officer was good at singing.

''Wow, you sing so well I'm impressed.'' Natutuwang sabi ni Albert napatingin naman sakanya si Tom na namula ang tenga dahil sa hiya.
"Good morning Albert and yeah, I'm good at singing. It's my hidden talent, by the way, eat some soup you need that for your hangover and taking medicine to lessen the headache.'' Tom said to Albert while preparing the food on the table.

''Oh well, thank you, Tom, uhmm.. do you see my phone?'' Albert asked Tom, and Tom pulled out Albert's phone from his pocket.

''I turned off your phone so you can have your peace.'' Tom said.

Albert turned on his phone, and so many calls and messages popped out, and it's all from Alvares. Albert checked the text, and he never expected that the doctor would look for him.

''It's Alvares, right? He's been calling me many times, but I didn't answer. I want him to realize what he really wanted.'' Tom said.

Humigop muna ng sabaw si Albert bago mag salita.
''What do you mean by that?'' Tanong niya kay Tom.

''Trust me Albert, Alvares is confused right now he just don't know what he gonna feel, give him some space and I will sure to you that you gonna win.'' He said that made Albert frown his eyebrows.

''Uhmm.. okay? Well, after this, can you take me back to the mansion? I need to get my stuff. I want to end our contract even if it's for a year.'' Tanong ni Albert kay Tom habang kumakain ng pandesal with nutella.

''Don't, you still didn't know Alvares he's a stubborn man he won't let you go off easily.'' Tom said.

''But why? Franz is already there for him, and oh! You're right. I haven't gotten some information from him. He is still not letting me start the article that he needed.'' Albert said.

''Because that he's way to make you stay, Albert don't be fooled to what you see and what Alvares act Because inside of him is a different person so don't judge the doctor easily he's been fighting alone for his self over the years. I hope you understand that.'' Tom said.

''You know Tom, I don't know where side you are? Later, you were on my side, but now you're in Alvares's side . Who did you choose?'' Albert asked.

Tom laughed.
''I'm in the middle, I've known Alvares over a years and we've been together since we are teenagers, and you are special for Alvares that's why I care you.'' Tom said.

''But no longer Franz is back so, I'm not special anymore he won't need me. Oh, I finish my bowl and take me home.'' Albert said.

Tom just shrugged his shoulder even though he explained to Albert he won't believe at him. Tom parked his car, and they went inside the mansion.

Albert looked at the sofa where Alvares was sleeping like a beggar he looked like a beggar. He was dirty and reek of alcohol.

''The fuck! What happened to this guy?'' Tom asked the maids, and he approached Alvares that still sleeping.

''Hey Alv, wake up! Albert is here.'' Tom said while shaking Alvares.

Alvares groaned and rolled from the sofa, and he fell down that made him awake from the back pain.

''Fuck! That hurts.'' He complained.

''Alvares what the heck is wrong with you? Why you sleeping at the living room this is not your fucking room, you damn bastard!'' Tom said angrily and he help Alvares to stand up.