01

Samira Lopez was a waitress at Sparky's, her hair tied up in a bun and her uniform adorned her figure. Her eyes looked over at the man who had just walked in, a smirk made its way when he sat down at the counter.

She walked over, her shoes clicking against the linoleum lightly. Mike looked up and saw the woman walking over, his eyes wide as he scanned her. "What can I get you amor?" She questions as she takes out the writing pad and a pen.

Mike flushes lightly as he coughs. "Um, just a coffee please." Mike says, the woman nodding. "Coming right up." She says as she grabs a mug from the clean rack, then the pot of coffee. "Any cream or sugar?" She questions, Mike nodding lightly.

The woman brought both containers containing the creamer and sugar, allowing him to do what he liked. She watched, wanting to make sure that the next time he hopefully came by she would have his order ready for him.

"I, I haven't seen you around here." Mike says softly as she woman puts the creamer and sugar back. "I've just moved back, I needed a job. I'm looking for second one though." Samira says with a light sigh, Mike's eyes lighting up.

"I mean, I'm looking for a babysitter for my sister." Mike says softly, Samira's eyes lighting up. "Are you?" She questions as she now leans forward, face to face with Mike. "Yeah." Mike says, his eyes finally meeting hers.

"I'd be happy to help on my days off." Samira says, this caused Mike to grin. "When are those?" He questions, the woman thinking back for a moment. "Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays, I get off at 4 on my working days though." She says happily.

Mike grins happily, patting his pockets. "Do you have a pen I could borrow?" Mike questions sheepishly. "Here." Samira says as she hands him her blue pen, the man wrote down his home's number on a napkin, sliding it over to her. That was the start of a beautiful relationship between them, and an even crazier adventure.

----

Mike woke up to the sound of laughter and the smell of breakfast, eventually hearing his door open. "Mike, wake up." Samira says as she holds a plate of food, eggs and bacon. Mike hums as he sits up, rubbing his eyes. 

"Abby is waiting in the kitchen. I made this for you as a good luck." Samira says as she sits on his bed wearing her loose jeans and tank top. "For me?" Mike questions tiredly, Samira nods happily. "I'm sure there's lots of opportunities for you." The woman says as she stands up, walking out of the room.

Samira sat with Abby after Mike left, she watched her color a picture of them together. "Is that me?" Samira questions, Abby nodding happily. "It's all of us together." Abby says as she puts her crayons down, showing the woman the picture.

"I love it Abby, you're so talented." She says as she hugs the girl closely. Finally feeling as if she found a little sister. 

That afternoon, Mike came back and found Abby and Samira cuddled up on the couch, both of them asleep. Mike chuckled softly as he kicked off his shoes and hung up his jacket. "How was it?" Samira questions softly, Mike walking over and sitting on the floor in front of her.

"There's a job, they want me to work nights though." Mike says, Samira looking right at him, a brow raised. "I can take care of Abby, Mike. You don't have to worry." Samira says softly, pondering for a moment.

"Where is this potential job?" Samira says as she runs a hand through Abby's hair. "Freddy's restaurant or something." Mike says, Samira's stomach dropping. "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria?" Samira questions, Mike nodding.

Samira remembers that place when she was younger. The memory was engraved into her memory since that day.

Her best friend Susie and her had gone with their families for a fun time. "Wait here, I'm going to go get some more tokens." Susie says, Samira nodding. The 10 year old girl waited and waited, her best friend never coming back.

"Hey kid." She hears, this caused her to turn and see a bright yellow bunny standing in front of her, the man in the suit bending down to her level. "Do you want to come meet the animatronics?" He questions.

"Samira?" Mike questions, noticing the longing stare in her eyes. "Yeah?" Samira questions softly, Mike looking at her. "You kind of zoned out-" Mike stops as Abby slowly wakes up. "Hey Abby." Mike says, the younger girl smiling. 

----

"Hey, I will pay you back, just know that." Mike says as Samira walks to her car. "Don't worry about it Mike, I love being with your sister." Samira says, Mike smiling softly.

"Be careful okay?" Mike questions, the woman nodding. "When am I not?" She questions, but before she left she called out for him. "Yeah?" Mike questions, the woman smiling slightly. "Do you think you'll take the job?" Samira questions, the man shrugging.

"I might." He says as Samira walks closer. "Well, please be careful." She says, kissing his cheek lightly. Mike looked down at the floor, a smile on his face. "I will be." Mike says as she walks towards her car, driving off into the night.

Samira sat down on her bed, trying to get herself to fall asleep. Her eyes stared up at her ceiling, trying to relax her mind. But when she finally did sleep, a nightmare plagued her thoughts.

"Samira?" She hears, the woman looking around and seeing Susie as a little girl standing in front of her. "Susie?" She questions, but the blonde simply stood there. A beat had passed and the blonde ran off.

"Susie!" She screams as she woke up, the woman holding her chest and breathing heavily. She eventually felt ready enough to crawl back underneath her blankets, not sleeping for the rest of the night.

"Samira." Carl says, the woman jolting slightly. "Carl..." Samira says, the man shaking his head. "Go home." He says, clearly noticing her exhaustion. Samira started her walk home, suddenly hearing a horn behind her.

"Samira!" Abby exclaims from the back of Mike's car, Samira smiling at the duo. "Hey, what are you doing out of school so early?" Samira questions, Mike sending her a sheepish look. "Need a ride?" Mike questions, Samira nodding gratefully.

The woman sat in the passenger seat of the car, Mike looking over and noticing her tired state. "Are you okay?" Mike questions, Samira nodding tiredly, looking out the window.

----

Samira was napping on the couch, Abby sat in front of the TV watching whatever was on. Mike walked by and looked at the woman.

"Do you want to see the animatronics?" The rabbit questioned her, the woman looked around she she was in the pizzeria. "No." Samira says softly, but then the sound of children screaming made her look around, but when she turned back the rabbit had a knife and he lunged at her.

Samira woke up with a start, covering her mouth to conceal her cries. Mike walked out from his room wearing a sweatshirt. "Samira." Mike says as he rushes over, engulfing the woman in a hug. "Did you take the job?" Samira questions softly, hoping for a no.

"I'm heading over there right now actually." Mike says, the woman pulling away from him slightly. "Please Mike, just please be careful." She says softly, her eyes casted downwards. "I will, I promise you." Mike says as she gives the woman one last hug before leaving.