05

"The yellow rabbit hurt your friends. Show them what really happened." Mike says weakly, Samira watching as the rabbit smacked the gun out of Vanessa's hands.

Samira rushed over and grabbed the gun off the floor, holding it in her hands, checking if it was loaded. But when she saw Vanessa get stabbed, her heart dropped. 

"Hey!" Samira yells, as loud as she can muster with her hoarse voice. William looked over at the woman, the gun raised. "Have you not learned from my stupid daughter?" William questions as suddenly all the lights shut off.

A single light shone on the new drawing Abby made, Samira smirking at him. All of the animatronics turned to the drawing, it had a yellow rabbit with a knife, 4 kids surrounding him...they were dead.

"They can see you now. They know what you did." Abby says, a glare set on her face as she looked at the man. "You killed innocent kids, you killed my best friend." Samira says, her grip on the gun tightening as she stepped away from the animatronics, holding an arm over Abby as Foxy stood in front of them.

"Move!" William shouts, but another spotlight shone on the man, revealing him. "Mike!" Abby exclaims, rushing away, the woman following. She threw the gun to the floor, watching as the animatronics surrounded the man.

"Look at you. Look at the nasty things that you have become. Look how small you are, how worthless you are." William shouts, all of the animatronics glaring at him.

"You are wretched, rotten little beasts. I made you!" William shouts as suddenly the cupcake dashes over, biting into William's suit, biting out a chunk of it.

But suddenly, the suit malfunctioned, Samira's eyes widening. She heard the bones crunching and the flesh squishing, bile rising in her throat. The man fell to the floor, grabbing the head of his suit. "I always come back." William says, putting the head over his own. His body being broken down completely, merging with the suit.

"The building." Samira says as she looks around, lights falling. "Samira." She hears a little girl's voice say, she turns and sees Susie, the woman letting her tears fall. "Good bye Susie." She says as the girl runs off.

Samira helps Mike carry Vanessa out of the restaurant, hearing the crashing of the building falling apart, more tears falling down her face as they finally made it out.

----

Samira sat by the hospital bed, looking sadly at Vanessa. She made it her job to watch over the woman while she was in the hospital. "Hey." Mike says as he walks over, noticing the tired look on the woman's face.

"Hey." Samira says softly, letting go of Vanessa's hand and sighing. "Samira...thank you, for everything." Mike says softly, looking over at the woman shyly. "I told you I cared for you guys, even if that meant facing my nightmares." She says, Mike sighing.

"But you didn't have to." Mike says, the woman chuckling. "I know. But I really do care about you." Samira says, Mike's heart skipping a beat as he looked at the woman, noticing how she didn't mention Abby.

That night Samira walked into the house, a tired look on her face. "Samira!" Abby exclaims happily, grasping onto the woman's uniform. "Hi mija." Samira says lightly, Mike walking over and seeing the woman.

"Hey." Mike says as he walks over and hugs her, Abby being squished in the middle. "Hi." Samira says softly, a small smile making way to her face. "You hungry? Mike made spaghetti and meatballs." Abby says, lightly tugging the woman to the table.

Abby went to go wash up for bed, Samira eating the cold pasta while Mike sat in front of her. "How are you feeling?" Mike questions, the woman finally looking up. "I'm fine." Samira says as she twirls the pasta on her fork, Mike sighing. 

"Come here." Mike says as he holds a hand out, Samira closing the tupperware box and grasping his hand. He sat them on the couch, the woman fiddling with her fingers. "You get nightmares now don't you?" Mike questions, the woman nodding.

"I get them too." Mike says, the woman tearing up a bit. "Mike." Samira says softly, a tear falling down her cheek, Mike inching closer. "Samira." Mike says as he places a hand on her cheek.

The man looks right into her eyes, Samira nodding slightly in confirmation. Mike hastily pressed his lips against hers, bringing both hands up to lightly cradle her face in his hands. 

Samira lightly tugged on Mike's jacket, bringing him closer to her. The man moved his hands from her face and moved them down her waist, rubbing his thumbs up and down her curves.

Samira ran her hands up his body, wrapping her arms around his neck, both forgetting that they needed air. Samira broke away first, pressing her forehead against his, smiling softly.

"Ew." Abby says as she walks out, pajamas on and a mischievous look in her eyes. "Abby." Samira says, her cheeks turning bright red.

The girl walks towards her room, Mike laughing softly as he looks over at her. "I should go-" "No, stay." Mike says, both parties eyes widening at his confidence. 

"You sure?" Samira questions, a small smile making its way to her face. "Please." Mike whispers, grabbing her hand lightly. "Then I will." Samira says as she stands up, still holding his hand. 

"Let's get some rest." The woman says as she leads them to Mike's room, taking turns using the bathroom to freshen up. Neither of them had nightmares that night.

----

Samira drove back from dropping Abby off at school and towards her job where Mike was already sat. "Mike." She says happily as she walks behind the counter, putting her bag down.

"Samira." Mike says, a small smile on his face. "What can I get you today?" She questions, holding up a notepad and her pen, wearing her signature smile. "Just a coffee, please." He says, the woman nodding.

"You got it." She says as she walks to get the coffee pot, fixing it just how she remembered he liked. Eventually walking back over and handing him the mug.

"How did you-" "I pay attention." Samira cuts him off, the man wearing an awestruck expression. "Samira!" Carl calls, the woman sending one last smile to Mike as she walked over to her boss.

After her shift, she walked to Mike and Abby's once again, ready to face the question she knew Mike would be asking her.

"Abby!" Samira exclaims as she hugs the girl tightly, Abby laughing loudly and happily, alerting her brother of the new presence in the house.

When Mike walked out he watched as Samira and Abby drew on the floor, whispering to each other and giggling after. "Mike." Abby says happily, the woman looking up and sending him a happy smile.

"What are you guys doing?" He questions as he sits on the floor with them, crossing his legs. "Drawing." Abby says as she puts her crayon down, revealing the picture.

It was all three of them holding hands, a small heart in between each of them. "This is amazing Abby." Mike says with a grin, ruffling his sister's hair lightly, the girl laughing.

That night after Abby fell asleep, Samira and Mike sat in front of each other. "How did you know her...The animatronic." Mike says causing Samira to sigh. "It's a long story..." Samira trails off. "We have all night." Mike says, lightly grabbing her hand with a smile, Samira returning it.