04

Samira and Abby danced around, both of them giggling wildly with their eyes closed. But when Abby's grip left hers, she turned around. "Abby?" She questions, seeing Abby on stage attempting to strum Bonnie's guitar.

"Abby don't-" Samira starts but suddenly Abby strummed it, sparkly flying. Samira, Mike, and Vanessa rushed over to her, making sure she wouldn't hit her head when she fell.

Samira looked at the girl, her eyes wide and filled with worry. "Abby? Abby!" Mike exclaims as Abby comes to. The girl coughs as Samira sighs in relief.

"Ay mija." Samira says softly, holding the girl close in a hug. "What happened?" Abby questions through the hug. "You just had a little accident. You're okay now." Samira says.

Mike looked at the woman in slight admiration. She had the ability to care about a girl she had barely known, and he was starting to love that about her.

Samira sat in the passenger side of the car, Abby in the back. The duo watched as Vanessa practically yelled at Mike, looking at both of the people in the car.

When Mike steps back in the car, Samira and Abby stared at him. "She looked so angry...Why does everyone always look at you that way?" Abby questions, Mike sighing.

----

Samira laid on her bed the next evening, her eyes staring up at the ceiling. "Mira." She hears causing her to jolt up, turning and seeing 5 kids standing in her bedroom's doorway.

"Susie." Samira says, making eye contact with the girl, the blonde grinning devilishly at her. "Come on." The little blonde boy says, grinning up at her and holding his hand out.

"Abby will be with us shortly." Susie says, Samira's heart dropping. As much as she trusted Susie, she knew something wrong was happening.

The woman grabbed the girl's hand, and in a short amount of time they were at the pizzeria. The sky was dark as pitch, her eyes wide in fear.

Samira stood and watched as the animatronics danced, Freddy was gone and she knew where he was. "Samira!" She hears Abby exclaim, Samira instantly enveloping the girl in a hug. "My friends really like you." Abby says as she starts dancing.

Samira watches worriedly, her eyes darting from animatronic to animatronic. She turned to chica who beckoned both of them over, her eyes squinted.

"Stay behind me." Samira whispers, Abby shrugging but nodding. They walked down the hall, reaching the back of the restaurant. "Chica, where are we going?" Abby questions, her voice full of confusion. 

They walked into the room, a larger animatronic and a smaller one resided there, Samira's eyes welled up. "Chica, I don't like this." Abby says as she looks at the two animatronics, her voice wavering slightly.

When Samira saw chica's eyes light up, she moved Abby so she wouldn't get grabbed. "Run Abby!" Samira screamed, Abby screaming in fear for her friend.

"Samira!" Mike shouts, rushing down the halls, following the sound of her screams, eventually opening the door. "Let go of me Susie!" Samira exclaims as Mike shouts.

"Hey! Leave them alone." Mike says as chica's grip loosened, Samira rushing away from the animatronic, grabbing the younger girl and rushing over to hide.

When chica tried to saunter over, Mike used the taser he had and fired it at the robot, chica falling over after short circuiting. "Mike." Abby says, rushing over to her brother, hugging him close.

They both hugged before Mike, the man checking up on his sister. "I don't know what's wrong with her, I don't know why she was trying to hurt Samira." Abby says, the woman standing up and walking over. 

"As much as I love this, we have to go. They're coming." Samira says, her eyes flickering around. Abby rushed ahead of them, Samira behind her. But the sound of Mike falling caused her to turn.

"Mike!" She screams, her eyes wide in fear as she saw chica's cupcake clamped down on his leg. "Go!" He shouts, both Samira and Abby rushing away.

"Hide." Samira whispers to Abby as the younger girl ran, Samira rushing to find herself a hiding spot, hearing Foxy's humming getting closer. 

Samira hid by the entrance, blending in well with the shadows, oh but how she wished that someone else wasn't as equally skilled.

"Abby?" Mike questions, his voice strained with fear, his eyes wide. But when he heard loud footsteps, and the sound of muffled cries, he looked to the entrance and saw a yellow rabbit with a hand over Samira's mouth.

"Samira." Mike says softly, Samira had tears streaming down her face as she saw suddenly tossed to the ground, the woman coughing. Mike fired a taser at the rabbit, but it did nothing.

"Mike, run!" Samira shouts weakly, but the yellow rabbit laughed mockingly, using the wire from the taser and throwing it to the side, then rushing Mike and pushing him across the room.

"You couldn't just leave it alone, could you? Lucky me." The rabbit says, Samira coughing weakly as she watches the rabbit circle Mike.

"This is perfect. First I killed your brother. Now I kill you." The rabbit says, Samira's eyes glossing over, she wanted to stand up and help him, but she was so weak.

"Symmetry my friend!" The rabbit exclaims as he stands in front of Mike, the man finally having the courage to say something. "Go to hell." Mike says, the rabbit laughing.

"Mike no!" Samira exclaims, trying to crawl over, but the rabbit kicked him, and the man was out cold. Suddenly the rabbit walked over to her, picking her up by her neck.

Samira gasped, trying to claw at the robotic hand that held her. The rabbit laughed in her face as he brought a knife up to her cheek, grazing the dull side of the knife on her cheek.

Samira started crying, her vision going in and out. "Wake up, children. I have something for you to play with." The rabbit exclaims, holding out Samira as if she was some sort of prize.

"This is gonna be so much fun." The rabbit says to the woman, the robotic eyes alight. "Little ballerina." He says as suddenly a voice shouted. "That's enough." Vanessa shouts, the rabbit throwing Samira to the floor.

"Mike." Samira says hoarsely, trying to shake him awake. "Mike!" Abby shouts, rushing over to the duo, Samira's eyes wide as the little girl pleaded for her brother to wake up.

Suddenly a gunshot sounded, Samira's eyes widening as she saw the rabbit lean over, making eye contact with her. William Afton, creator of the restaurant...he was the killer. He sent her a sinister smile, the woman's heart caught in her throat.

When the sound of light groaning caught her attention, she turned to Mike with a worried look. "Mike." She says as Abby repeats his name. "Abby, Samira." Mike says softly, sitting up slowly, looking over at the drawings on the wall.