03

Samira held Abby's hand as all of the animatronics came out, a feeling of knowing when the yellow chick came out.

"Guys, this is my friend Samira." Abby says as she holds her friend's hand, all of the animatronics looking at her blankly.

"H-Hi." Samira says worriedly, her eyes glossed over in slight fear. After the initial fear, Samira stuck by Chica as they all played, Abby screaming happily as they began to tickle her.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Abby squeals as Samira smiles softly, but it drops when she hears Mike's voice. "Abby?" He questions, all of the animatronics turned and faced him. 

"Mike, don't." Samira starts as Freddy walks over to him, Mike grabbing a chair in defense. The woman grabbed Abby, walking over. "Mike!" Abby exclaims gleefully.

"They wouldn't stop tickling me. I thought I was gonna die." Abby says in between giggles, Mike turning to Samira who looks down to the floor.

"Freddy, this is my brother Mike." Abby says, Freddy easing up a bit at the introduction. "Abby, what is this?" Mike questions, Abby smiling happily.

"Come on. I want you to meet the others. Abby says as she lets go of Samira's hand and walking over to where the others were. Samira held out her hand to Mike as he put down the chair, the man grasping her hand and walking with the woman where Abby stood.

"Mike, this is Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica. Everyone, this is Mike." Abby introduces, and this is when Mike started spiraling. Calling out to the empty pizzeria as if it were some sort of joke.

"Mike." Samira starts as she looks at him, the man finally looking at her. "It's okay. They just want to play." Abby says happily causing Chica to wink at her, Abby giggling more. 

"We have to go home now. Come on." Mike says as he holds his hands out for both Samira and Abby to take. "Hold on." Abby says as she draws a heart in a small pad, handing it to Bonnie. "They really like pictures." Abby states.

Bonnie shows the drawing to Foxy causing Samira to grin, then turning to the chick. "I had a lot of fun tonight. Thank you for playing with me." Abby says. "Okay, okay Abby, come on." Mike says as Samira looks up at the yellow animatronic.

"Bye...Susie." Samira says softly, the animatronic holding her hand out, turning it over so her palm faced the ceiling. Samira placed her hand on top it her palm, smiling softly.

"Samira." Mike says softly, the woman sending one last smile to the chick as she walked back over, grasping Mike's hand as the trio walked out of the restaurant. "Bye!" Abby exclaims as they leave the restaurant, driving back to Mike's home.

Mike carried Abby into her room, lying her on her bed, Samira tucking her in. "Good night mija." Samira says softly, just as Mike called her over softly.

"Look at this...It's them." Mike says as he shows her the drawing, Samira's eyes widening as she saw the little blonde girl with the apron. 

"Oh my god." Samira says, her eyes glossing over as she held the picture close, seeing one sight she didn't want to see. It was the drawing of when Susie went missing. A small girl with black hair stood with a girl with blonde pigtails, both of them smiling. 

"Mike." She says softly, holding the picture close to her. "What is it?" Mike questions, seeing her eyes. "This one is me...and my best friend. She went missing." Samira says, Mike's eyes widening. 

"At Freddy's?" Mike questions, the woman nodding in confirmation. "She's...she's Chica. I know she is." Samira says, Mike hugging her as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Come on." Mike says as he leads her to his room, the woman flushing.

"Please get some rest." Mike says causing Samira to shake her head. "I want you to get some rest too." She says as she grabs his hand, Mike looking down at their conjoined hands.

Mike nodded stiffy, lying down next to Samira who laid on the opposite side of the bed. "Good night Mike." Samira says as she looks at him, the duo being face to face with each other. "Good night Samira." Mike says

----

That night, Samira and Mike stood side by side in front of the pizzeria, the woman holding Abby's hand. 

"Vanessa's here." Abby says as they look at the police car, Samira nodding in agreement. "Yeah." Mike says. "My friends talk about her sometimes." Abby says as she walks ahead, continuing to hold Samira's hand.

"What do they say?" Mike questions as he follows behind them. "That she's nice." Abby says as Samira tugs her hand lightly to a stop. "Abby, if I asked you to wait in the car, would you?" Mike questions, Abby smiling.

"No." Abby says as she begins walking away, tugging Samira with her. "Abby, wait!" Mike exclaims. 

The duo of girls walk in, Abby smiling gleefully. "Guys, I'm back." Abby says as Mike calls after them. "Hey Vanessa." Abby says happily, rushing to the stage.

Abby and Samira greeted the animatronics, the woman smiling as chica walked over. "Hi Susie." Samira says softly, chica holding her hand out which Samira took.

"Guys, we need help!" Abby exclaims, everyone looking over at her. Mike walked over, helping Abby down and Samira started walking over, Mike holding his hand out which she took.

"Thank you." Samira says as Abby presents a page of her notebook. "It needs to be big so we can all fit inside." Abby says, Samira looking up at chica who sent her a wink, the woman grinning.

Mike lightly grabbed his sister, turning them away from the animatronics, Samira looking around the pizzeria, memories flooding through her mind.

"Samira, what do you think?" Mike questions the woman, Samira smiling as she looked at the siblings. "I think we could use the tables for the fort." The woman says as she grabs the little girl's hand, all of them getting to work.

Samira turned around to face Mike, sending him a smile and a wink as she and chica held a table, the animatronic doing most of the work. 

"It needs to be higher." Abby says as they look at their handiwork. Bonnie and Foxy put the last table up, Samira cheering when Bonnie raised his hands. "You did it!" Abby exclaims happily.

Bonnie fell backwards, everyone rushing over to him. "Are you okay?" Abby questions, Bonnie raising his paw as if to mimic a thumbs up. Samira laughs as she and Abby crawl under the fort, chica and Samira across from each other.

"I like it in here." Vanessa says, Samira nodding in agreement. "Me too." Abby says as she looks over at her brother and Samira who sat next each other.

"I think it's gonna rain soon Abs, don't you think?" Samira questions, Abby nodding. "Sounds like we need a roof." Vanessa says, everyone sitting up, Mike sat next to Samira as she smiled softly. 

"I'll go see what I can find." Vanessa says, Mike standing up and following. "Do you like my brother?" Abby questions, Samira's eyes widening. "What? I-I mean-" Samira stops as Abby gives her a look.

"Do you?" Abby presses, Samira's eyes avoiding hers. All of the animatronics leaned up, interested in what she had to say. Samira's small smile gave her away, Abby grinning happily.