Meet the lovely characters

Hey guys Violet here and I'm really excited to be doing my first ever not tangled au story but don't worry Leyna and I will continue those. This it just a side project enjoy.

Fancy look:

Name: Adrianna HansenAge: 17History: Mayor daughterSkills: fighting, karate, dance fighting, weapons expert, parkour, super smart genius, makes drinks and speaks many languages also plays all musical instruments

Age: 17
History: Mayor daughter
Skills: fighting, karate, dance fighting, weapons expert, parkour, super smart genius, makes drinks and speaks many languages also plays all musical instruments.
Habits: Smoking, drinking, stealing and gambling (rarely)
Friends: Neveah Smith, Miranda Collins, Bronco Evans, Vinnie, Newspaper twins (forgot their names and Skipp.
Crush: Stone
Family: Jack Hansen (Father), Sarah Hansen (Mother), Josephine Hansen (Grandmother) John Hansen (Grandfather), Oliver Hansen (Uncle) and Ami Coles (Oliver wife and Aunt)
Hobbies: Singing, dancing, Fighting, Cooking, baking, reading, fashion, art, music, sewing, writing and poetry, violin and piano the fiddle, guitar and the flute.
Likes: Likes Smoking and drinking, love to read books about love, enjoys having tea with her friends, loves the town, loves helping the poor people of Ramshackle. Loves Stone like love loves him. Loves singing to little kids likes getting into fights especially bar fights at her uncle bar. And loves dancing with the poor people of Ramshackle also love's festival and parties.
Dislike: Hates when people say rude comments about the poor people of Ramshackle. Hates lying to her friends and family. Hates being fancy and rich. Hates seeing her friends get hurt especially Stone.

Name: Neveah Smith Age: 16 History: Lady smith of house Smith Skills: Reading, drawing and painting Habits: none Crush: Bronco Evans Friends: Adrianna Hansen, Miranda Collins and Bronco Evans

Name: Neveah Smith
Age: 16
History: Lady smith of house Smith
Skills: Reading, drawing and painting
Habits: none
Crush: Bronco Evans
Friends: Adrianna Hansen, Miranda Collins and Bronco Evans.
Family: Jake Smith (father), Mary Smith (Mother).
Hobbies: Reading, Dancing, shopping, poetry and sewing.
Likes: Loves to go shopping, enjoying a nice cup of tea with friends, enjoying the best foods and scenery. Loves the smell of flowers in the morning. Loves her school. And church.
Dislikes: Getting dirty, hates stains on her clothes, Hates when Miranda talks bad about the poor people. Hates secrets especially Adrianna's.