The life of Adrianna Hansen

Hey guys Violet here super excited to be doing this. I'll try to keep this story as friendly for everyone as I can but for now enjoy. Slight trigger warning for smoking.

Adrianna POV: 

I said "Hi see the girl sleeping that's me Adrianna Hansen daughter of Mayor Jack Hansen of Ramshackle. I been in this town for as long as I can remember and I love it." I got out of bed opening my blinds and walk to my balcony I said *breathing in the morning air* "Huh a another beautiful day in this town." I got dress as I heard a knock on my door." A female voice said "Adrianna good morning sweetheart breakfast is ready." I said "Coming mother just give me 3 more minutes to do my hair." My mom said "Ok." I went to my walk in closet and look threw everything. I said "What should I wear today."

Then I just grab my blackish blue dress with the cute black boots. I then took a look in the mirror and I said "Perfect." I grab my fan and head downstairs my Father said *Reading the newspaper* "Good morning my darling daughter." I said "Good morning Father are you heading to Town hall today." My father said "Yes." My mom said "Jack remember we're having dinner with the Lord and Lady Smith tonight." My dad said "Don't worry Sarah I'll be there." I said "Amazing I'll see if Neveah wants to come home with me after school." My mom said "Good you should go now." I said "Ok bye Mother and Father." I left normally I take the carriage but today I just felt like walking because it a great way to be alone. I put my hand in my pocket to grab a cigarette and my lighter. Normally I smoke on rare occasion but today just felt like the day too.

I put the cigarette in my mouth and lit it as I walk to school. The problem about walking to school was having to pass by the homeless part of town. I know people gossip about this part of town but I always felt bad for the hobo living in this area. As I pass threw I stop to grab a stack of newspapers from Dante newspaper stand and went to give them to the newspaper twins. I said "Morning boys got you a fresh stack of newspapers." The twin with the hat said "Thanks Adrianna." I said "Your welcome have a good day boys." I had the strangest feeling someone was staring at me from behind but I had no time so I headed to school.

At school

I finally arrived at school then I heard someone said "Adrianna glad you made it." I said "Morning Miranda Morning Bronco." Bronco said "Love the dress did your mom make it." I said "Yes she did." Miranda said "Well I love it as much as those homeless hobos today can you believe they ask me to give them money what rats." I said "Miranda I'm sure there just asking for help." Miranda said "Why their all covered in dirt." Neveah said *Came from behind* "Well I think it's because they can't afford clean clothes." I said "Hi Neveah." Neveah said "So how was walking." I said "It was fun but I had to make a quick stop to drop some newspapers off to the twins." Neveah said "Oh yeah those poor homeless twins yeah I always buy a newspaper from them."

Miranda said "Ill don't tell me you talk to them." I said *lied* "Of course I don't." Miranda said "Good now let's go inside come on babe." Bronco said *was talking to Neveah* "Oh coming Miranda." Neveah said "Hehe come on Adrianna." I said "Ok oh Neveah I was hoping since we're having your family for dinner I was thinking we could take your carriage to my house." Neveah said "Sure but maybe you should put that cigarette out before we go in." I said "Yeah your right don't want the teacher to tell my parents and I can't have my parents know I do this." I drop the cigarette and put it out. I said "Ok let's go." Neveah said "Ok hehe." We went in and started talking about our normal bestie stuff.

Time skip

After class me and my friends went outside for recess and it was the perfect time to take a little secret smoke break. I grab a cigarette and then I look at the others and said " You guys want one." Of course Miranda said "Oh no thank you I want to keep my lungs healthy for music lessons." I said "Ok what about you Bronco." Bronco said "No thank you Adrianna my parents won't like it if I start smoking." I said "Ok and Neveah I'm not going to ask you because you hate smoking in general." Neveah said "I have to it's a terrible habit and you can die."

I said "I won't die." Lit the cigarette I knew my friends really well but none of them have ever did anything exciting or extraordinary. I just wish that I could meet someone who loved being wild adventures. But this is our town for you. Miranda said "I don't understand how you can smoke such a nasty thing." I said "I'm just use to it Miranda plus it feels relaxing." The school bell rang Bronco said " Oh look at the time let's head back in." I said "Ok." Threw my finish cigarette on the group. I walk back in but I kept thinking will I ever find someone who really understands me. Little did I know that someone was around in this town somewhere.