Second Scheme

Hey guys Violet here good news just found out from Zeddyzi that the pilot for Ramshackle is coming out this spring  super excited. Anyway this chapter is inspired by the comic she made on webtoon again I don't own the comic nor the characters except for Adrianna, her family and friends.

Adrianna POV:

We were walking down the alleyway way and that's when Vinnie said "Whose up for another scheme." I was confused and then I said "Wait a minute your gonna pull another scam on someone." Stone said "Yeah Vinnie always makes us do this." I said "Ok but why I could just buy you guys something to eat." Vinnie said "Look it's nice of you but we rather do our way if things here we survive by any means necessary." I said "Whatever this might be fun." We stayed in the nearby alleyway coming up with a plan.

All of a sudden Vinnie said "I got it." Skipp said "What you got Vinnie." I said "Yeah." Vinnie said "So Adrianna are you good at acting." I said "Yeah I got a nack of convincing people." Vinnie said "Perfect here's the plan. Stone will jump in front of the carriage and pretend to be dead while me, Skipp and Adrianna pretend to worry him." I said "I like the sound of that." Stone said "Why am I always the one getting hit." I said "Yeah I don't appreciate lying to my people." Skipp and Vinnie said "Your people."

Stone said "Yeah forgot to mention she's literally the mayor daughter." Vinnie was still shocked she shook her head and said "Ahem ok let's just get to the plan please." We waited for a carriage and then one was coming our way so Vinnie said "Now Stone." Stone I wish him good luck as Stone ran out in the middle of the street and pretended to get hit.

No POV:

Stone pretend to lay on the ground unconscious when a guy in black suit said "I'm telling you. He ran into my carriage." A woman in blue said "You're going to have to report it either way." The guy said "What the police care? It's just another stupid street kid." Lady in pink said "Hey street kids are people too. But I don't think Mayor Hansen going to like this he's not gonna enjoy filling out the paperwork." The man was sweating as the Lady in blue said "Just because they're poor and smelly doesn't mean they don't deserve justice." Man in a olive green suit said "Yeah your bad!" Woman in blue said "You child murder!"

The man in black suit said *yelled* "QUIET. You know what? He's fine. He's probably fine." He pick up Stone body and yelled he said "YOU'RE OKAY RIGHT?" Stone made no sound the guy in the black suit let him go and said "He says he's great." Stone fell face first into a puddle.

Adrianna POV:

Vinnie said *yelled* "HEY." The man look and thought it was the cops that shouted he was mumbling stuff but me, Vinnie and Skipp push threw the crowd Vinnie said "What's going on???" Skipp said "Oh no Stone." I ran up to Stone put on my best acting face I said "Oh my gosh Stone you hit my friend." The man said "I-I." Skipp said "He's hurt." I held Stone hand while Vinnie said "What did you do to him?!" I held Stone head to my lap as the man said "I just... I mean... he jumped in front of me and-." Vinnie said *yelled* "SHOOT DUDE. Ya ran him over didn't you how could you do thanks to him you broke his friend heart thanks to you she lost her friend *looking at Adrianna*."

I made a sad face and fake cried as Vinnie said "And now you're try to drown him." Stone let out a cough as me and Skipp were next to him I said "Oh god he's responding but he's badly hurt." Skipp said "We need a doctor." I said "Yeah Vinnie." Vinnie said "We can't afford a doctor guys." Skipp and I faked cried some more as I said "Oh my poor friend." Skipp said "I don't want Stone to die!" Vinnie looked at the man and said "How are you going to fix this." The man said "Huh?" Vinnie said "Look buddy. You prolly get to go home to a roof over your head... and a decent meal with at least 3 of the 5 food groups. We don't get that heck not even Adrianna does."

I said "Hey I find that offensive." Vinnie said "Quiet and now you're letting our friend die. If we get help now he might still have a chance." The man said "Uhhh..." I looked at Stone stroking his hair hoping the crowd of my fellow upper class people don't recognize me lucky for me the dirt on my face made it easy for them not to recognize me. Vinnie said "Doctors go for around three bucks around here. What do you say." The man was shocked and said "Three dollars for a bunch of Hooligans." Skipp said *making puppy dog eyes while holding Stone head* "Please?" I said "Yeah have a heart." Vinnie said "You want to be known as a murder for the rest of your life. That can't be good for business.

A woman holding a baby said "Just give them the money!" The man said "I don't see you shelling out for them." The woman was shocked and said "I-I'm saving up for a new house and uh-." The man was nervous and shocked and said "I just don't know." Vinnie said "FINE! Guess I'll have to get the police to sort things out." Knew what Vinnie was trying to pull and it was amazing the man said *grab Vinnie arm* "Okay. Three for the doctor. And two to keep quiet." Vinnie spit on her hand and stick it out for the man to shake it but the man was disgusted but shook her hand anyway. Vinnie said "My lips are sealed." I was kinda happy and relieved as the man grab his wallet.

Vinnie told Skipp and me that stone will be ok but suddenly a man in a white suit approached the crowd Vinnie wasn't happy as the man walk up to Stone and stomp on his stomach.

Stone POV:

I was coughing as the man step on my stomach I heard Adrianna said "Stone are you ok." I whispered in her ear that I was fine but my stomach hurts. The man in white suit said "Sir are these rapscallion bothering you." The man in the black suit said "What." I saw Vinnie shove the money in her mouth but the man in the white suit stick his hand in Vinnie mouth and got the money and handed it the man in the black suit. And he said "Those three scoundrels tried to pull the same thing on me last week. Pretending to get hit by my carriage only to get my money. The crowd was mad and started chasing us I grab Adrianna hand and ran along with Skipp and Vinnie.

Hope you enjoyed there will be a part 2.