The secret

Hey guys Violet here hope you guys enjoy. Sorry it's been too long it's been a while been super busy. Slight Warning for smoking.

Adrianna POV:

I watch as Stone left then I put out my cigarette and then said "Come in." The door opened the my mom can in and she said "Is everything okay I thought I heard voices." I said "Yes mom I'm fine." My mom said "Well ok but sweet are you sure there's nothing I should know about." I was thinking about if I should tell her about Stone but I shook my head and said "No I'm good." My mom kiss me on the forehead and walk away and I went to my bed and I fell asleep thinking about Stone and how we almost kiss. That I couldn't sleep so I grab my journal and I started to write inside it.

And I spend the whole night drawing because I couldn't stop thinking about Stone and how I feel excited and happy at the same time. It was like I found that feeling that would change my life. I said "Why can't I stop thinking about him sure we got somethings in common but still. This town is full of people just waiting to get gossip about this. But why do I feel that he makes me feel that risk and wildness." I sat on my bed with my head on my pillow.

Stone POV:

I was walking back making sure no one saw me but I couldn't stop thinking about her it made my heart beat just thinking how she look in the moonlight. And her eyes the way they sparkled in the moonlight it was amazing. As I was walking down the street my mind kept thinking of her and I wonder how could the daughter of the mayor have a dark secret I mean she was so different from other rich girls in this town. As I made my way back I noticed my two friends were asleep and so I put my cigarette out and went to sleep.

Time skip

As I woke up and so did Vinnie and skipp I was hoping Vinnie wouldn't ask where I was last night. I got up and lit a cigarette kept thinking of Adrianna as I waited for what Vinnie had to say. Vinnie said "Yeah I agree let's go eat but maybe we can try and pull a scheme again on some rich snobs who knows maybe will run into that girl again. What do you think Stone."My eyes went wide when she said that I was thinking is she serious I was lost in the thought of seeing Adrianna again but then I said "Sure whatever as long as we don't try to steal from her like the last time."

Adrianna POV:

Today was Saturday and I had no school I decided I wanted to sneak out and hang out the town a bit. As I was about to leave my room I noticed something shining underneath the bench on my balcony. I walk up to it to find that it was a necklace with a gold I pick it up and examine it and I realize it was Stone necklace I said "It must of fell off him when I punched him I probably should give it back to him." I got up and got changed ready to do the usual morning routine every morning my grandma give me a basket of food to give to the people my grandma is the nicest person in town and every call her "La Donna premurosa" (the caring woman). I always give the food to the poor people of the town it something I like to do.

I also stop by to Dante newspaper stand to grab a stack of papers for the newspaper twins I do it as a favour for them. They always tell me I don't have to but I always tell them it's no trouble. I care for everyone in this town. As I was walking I heard a familiar voice then I bump into someone.

Vinnie POV:

We were walking out our spot as we were walking someone bump into me I turn my head to see a girl around the same age as us. I said "You ok." Adrianna said "Yeah I'm fine it my fault I should of paid attention." I look at her because she seem familiar like I seen her before then I turn to the others and I saw Stone had a nervous reaction like he knew who she was. I look back at the girl and said "Wait a minute your Adrianna Hansen what are you doing in this part of town." Adrianna said *looking at Stone then back to Vinnie* Oh I was uh just passing by yeah." I said "Ok where going to have some fun do you want to come I guess."

Stone POV:

It was going to be hard to keep this a secret but I knew if I tell the truth it would only make Vinnie and Skipp question me more. So we kept walking I walk over to Adrianna and said "You want to get breakfast with us." Adrianna said "Oh yeah sure as long as we're not stealing." Stone said "I hope not." We walk off to get some breakfast.