ch 10

Cat niors pov:

"Wait a min this route looks kinda familiar hmmm" y/n says . "Of course it is u know me at school " I tell her . She obviously looks confused  . I get inside the window of my room and I put y/n down . " shh no one should know ur here ok " I tell her to which she nods . She seems panicked tho. " plag claws in " I say . Y/n seems like she is fully panicking . I try calming her down . She calms down after 10 mins.  She explains to me that marinette having crushe on me so she can't date me . But she also Sid she like me as cat nior so that technically not dating Adrian.  Hmm I'm confused. 
" forget it let's just go to sleep" I tell . We get into my bed. I get closer to her and see her blushing so much . I get even closer and cuddle with her . And we draft of to sleep .

----
I wake up and see y/n still asleep so I let her sleep and I go get ready.  After I come back she's already awake looking for me . " morning princess" I say to her. " princess?" She asks with smirik . I just smile at her . "Oh shit it's already this late . Marinette will know if u don't take me back.  " she tells me getting up and fixing herself. "Chill I'll take u there no time " I assure her. I transform into car nuor and I hold her luke before. I take her to her room withing 5 mins. " alright then I'll see u later " she tells me ." Cya princess " I say back and leave.

-------

Y/ns pov:

It's already time for dinner and cat nior is not yet here. Just then I hear a door bell so I go downstairs . I see my dad opining the door and notice cat nior . I smile at him and he does to back to me .
We all sit down on the table and start eating . " So ur just a friend's or smtg more" dad asks us . "Were just friends father" I tell him.
I cold feel Marinettes smirik from my side . "Is the food to ur liking" mom asks him. "Yes it's delicious Mrs chen" He replies.  We all just talk for awhile and enjoy but then we here the new of an akumatized villian again. "Oh gtg works calling agin" cat niorsays . "Meet me later" I whisper to him . " take care dear " mom says to him. He leaves out to help Parise out. "Ahh I need to go use therestroom it'll take awhile so u guys can continue to eat" marinette tells us and also leave.
I just sit there awkwardly between my parents .