ch 16

Y/ns pov:

I heard today was the day Adrian's mom die a year ago . I immediately message Adrian about what I just heard.  He replies back sating it's true .
After a while marinett Calls me asking me to make a video for Adrian. "Sure I'll send u the video soon then" I let her know. "Alright thx " she replies and cuts the call.
After quite a while I get a massage back from Adrian.  He had replied back to the video. But it didn't sounded like him at all . Somthing was wrong about him. But it's not like I could go to him right now and ask After all out relationship is a secret.

Felix pov:
I see Adrian's friends video. Chloe was annoying as usual and this blue haired girl was so cringe . "I love u " pfft the way she said that. 
The other girl with brown hairs said smtg better then the others but still very ...annoying she was um ya ... she looked kinda familiar tho.
I get our of the bathroom After uploading a video back .
As I get out I see 3 villans and Adrian.  Iz guess they are his friends . This is just what I wanted now I can talk to hawkmouth. 
I try to run off but then ladybug catches me . She too misunderstood that I'm Adrian. She takes me to a roof top and puts me down. I get a perfect idea there and I get up walking closer to her.
She imidately pushes me off now finally understanding that I'm not Adrian.

" bye Adrian and I'm sorry about it " I say to him and get on the car. On my way I find the brown haired girl . "Stop the car . Mom I'll be right back " I quickly get off the car and run off to her.
" I knew it u are y/n "
"Eh?"
"It's me felix ur grandpa had helped my mom when she was in trouble "
" ohhh ur that dude who's mom's car stopped on the way and needed a place "
" ya I'm felix nice to meet u"
" u look like Adrian "
" Were cousins and our mom's were twins "
" that explains a lot hah"
" I need to go now but I would like to meet up again next time I come "
" sure I would like that too"

A few years ago my mom was on a trip in China.  Her care had stopped in the middle of nowhere so y/n grandpa had help my mom by fixing the broken car. The next day they somehow met again and took a photo . So ya that's how I got to know it was y/n and why she didn't get me.