ch 11

Y/n s pov:

Alright it's way too obvious now that marinette is being suspicious.  She's been taking to someone whenever I leave her alone in her room . Sometimes she sneaks extra macaroons too .
Not to mention even on weekends she get super tired. She's always getting away from public when there is an attack .

So I decide to spy on her today .

I find her leaving to the restroom again after hearing the news . I follow her and hide near the locker . I wait for her to come out but instead it's ladybug . Of shit she was ladybug. I'm not supposed to know this and they don't know I know her identify so it's alright. 

I finally get it about all the stuff . This was because she was ladybug .

-----

"So how was ur day" cat nior asks me . " hmm ntg new . Just the usall" I say to him. " He puts arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. We just stand like that for a moment silently . I get a call which breaks our silent and scaring me . " oh um hello Alya " I say on the phone. " hey girl . Just wanted to ask if ur coming to amrica on the French and America day . " she asks.  I look at cat and he nods . " Well I think so " I tell her .I could here her being excited .
" alright ima call Nino now then Adrian and then marinette so byees" she tells me before hanging up .
" are u gonna join us " I ask catnior . " I will if my dad let's me . " He tells me a bit sad. I hug him and he pulls me closer and hugging me tighter.

--------

Adrian's pov:

Ladybug once again yelled at me today . She says she cant trust me and that im only holding her back . " oh BTW I'm gonna be busy this week so call me in case of an Akuma " she tells me. 
I want her to belive in me that I can fullfile My duty but even I won't be here this week. 
There is A low chance I'll go . My dad might not let me go . So I just nod and accept the task Givin by lady bug .

----

I see y/n outside just sitting and I'm guessing that she's waiting for Me.
I go to her and sit besides her . " Hey princess" I say. " hey kitty" she tells me back .
She's the only I can talk to and trust . She's basically my world . I tell her about what happend and she just listens to what I say . " It's OK I'm sure everything will be alright here " she assures me. I hug her and so does she .

---------

It's finally time for America