ch 18

3 months later.

Y/ns pov:

Just a week ago there was a huge fight where this grandpa dude made ladybug the next guardian. Adrian was in a mess since we also some issues about our relationship. 
His dad forced him to be with kagami and well marinette also was trying to be with him and stuff stuff.
But now he is quite fine after talking it all out . Today we decided to go on a date somewhere quite to have some alone time with me .

"Hey marinette is the dress done " I ask. "Ya but won't u still tell me who u dating " she asks. "I would but that would put everyone in danger " I say.
"What it's not like ur dating a superhero ......wait are u?!" She gets the. Hint.
"I don't know " I simply say and sit on the bed. "NOW that I think of it . We never really talk to each other right" she mentions . "Ur right maybe cause were not use to having siblings " I say to which she nods.
I'm her twin so it's not like we need time to bond or smtg. We connect as soon as were togather. That said it's not just Adrian who was depressed.  Marinette has also Been acting strange.
She's not there at home most of the time but she's busy all the time . She always tired 24/7 . Sometimes I hear noises in our room too.
"Hey um are u ok" I ask marinette. "Ya why wouldn't I be" she answers. "Were twins marinette were supposed to share the burden and besides I can feel u " I explain . "I'm sorry but I can't risk it.  It's the truth and that is why u can't know " she answers me.
"There is no truth wich is dangerous.  Hiding the truth will only bring more pain" I tell her.
"Don't worry marinette u don't have to tell me if u don't want to . I too am keeping my boyfriend a secret " I assures her.
" ....if u tell me who ur dating I'll tell u mine" she says. I was glad she's ready to open up . "U can go first" I say smiling .
"Actually I'm not just a normal girl I'm.....ladybug " she finally says. "I had already knew u would be ladybug . All the evidence did show that u would be ladybug . I'm happy u said it first tho" I let her know.
"Alright now tell me who ur dating" she asks changing the topic. "I'm dating carnior . " I too say.
" omg seriously wow that's great I'm happy for u.  No wonder he stopped flirting with me haha" she says. 

We just talk for awhile more . We talk about our dark past where I was bullied and she was too . I also told her stories of our grandparents. 

It was finally night time and it was time for my date

It was finally night time and it was time for my date. "U look so pretty y/n . Good luck with ur date" she tells me . I nod to her and head upstairs to the balcony . "Wow ....u look lovely princess " cat nior compliments me as I get up . " thx kitty u look....the same " I say giggling.
He picks me up and jumps out the balcony heading towards the tower.

We spend the night just talking flirting and more . I also get to know about his cousin felix and his aunt and his grandparents and more. We also talk about our future where we will also have twins and another one. We would also adopt a hamster and a black cat.

We went on and on till 2 pm and we went back to Adrian's room . I tell him about hiw marinette now knows about relationships so I can come over whenever I want at night.
He was over excited for that one hehe.