PART 2 (ESCAPE?)🔞🔞

Y/n:I woke up with sore breasts and found no one beside me.Then tears started flowing remembering yesterday's incident.I went to washroom to take a bath before he comes.I went out wearing a towel.

Jk:I was already missing my baby.So I went inside the room but she isn't there but I got relaxed when I heard the water sound from washroom.After 5 mins she came out wearing a towel.

Y/n:Y-you?

Jk:Yes me.Missed me babe?(steps towards her).

Y/n:N-no please don't.

Jk:(goes near her ear)Wear that dress and come down.

Y/n:Nods.

Jk:After 5 mins Y/n came down wearing the dress. She looked like an angel.Come baby sit here pointing his lap.

Y/n:N-no.

Jk:Don't test my patience.Do what I said.

Y/n: I didn't want to sit on his lap.I saw someone opening the main door and I ran away.

Jk:Aissh this girl.Wrong move babygirl.

Guards:Sir should we go catch mam?

Jk:No need.Lets see where she'll go.

Guard:Yes boss.

Y/n:My legs were paining due to constant running.I sat down near a tree.

????:Water?

Y/n:Thankyou.When I looked at the person's face I got choked on the water.

Jk:Slowly babe.

Y/n:When I was about to run again he caught me and injected something to my neck which made me unconscious and everything went blank.

After 2 hours

Y/n:I woke up with a sting pain on my neck.

Jk:Good evening baby.

Y/n:I found myself in the same room again.

Jk:Baby you should get punishment for escaping.

Y/n:No pwease I'm sowwy.

Jk:With that I dragged her to the red room locking the door.And I cuffed her hands and legs to the bed.So let's start baby.My hands went towards her crop top and skirt tearing them and she is looking soo sexy.I slid down her lacy panties and her V part is calling me to devour it.I went and sucked it.

Y/n:No please.(crying).

Jk:My hands travelled towards her bra unclipping it.Her round boobs bounced out.I immediately took her nipples and started sucking one of it and squeezing the other.

Y/n:Ah~um no.

Jk:Then after some time I removed my pants and boxers.

Y/n:N-no please. Are you gonna hurt me?

Jk:No babe you'll enjoy it.I started kissing her and after diverting her I slowly entered my member inside her.

Y/n:Aaaaaaaah.

Jk:I increased the speed.

Y/n:Aaaah~uhm it hurts please take it out.