PART 6 (A LIL BIT OF MERCY)

AFTER SOMETIME THE BLEEDING STOPPED.JK GOT RELIEVED AND DUE TO TIREDNESS HE SLEPT BESIDE Y/N.

NEXT MORNING

Jk:I woke up and saw my baby's angelic face.I pecked her forehead and went inside the bathroom to take a shower.I am planning to take Y/n to amusement park.

Y/n:I woke up feeling pain between my legs.I was recalling last night and suddenly the bathroom door opened reveling Jungkook.

Jk:Good morning baby.

Y/n:No-noooooooooo!please don't come near please.(panicking)

Jk:Baby calm down I won't do anything to you. Breathe in babe.I will take you to amusement park.

Y/n:My eyes lit up hearing amusement park from him.And my breaths got normal.Really?

Jk:Yes.Now get ready.

Y/n:(Starts crying)

Jk:What happened baby?

Y/n:I cant move.

Jk:It's okay I'll get you ready.

Y/n:Nooooooooooooooooooooo!(starts panicking).

Jk:Okok I'll tell my maid ok?

Y/n:I got relaxed and said ok.Later ajumma came and got me ready.

AT AMUSEMENT PARK

JK AND Y/N GO TO ALL RIDES AND EATS ALL FOOD ITEMS.

???:Hey Y/n !

Y/n:Song kang oppa!

They both are childhood friends.

THEY BOTH IMMEDIATELY RAN TOWARDS EACH OTHER AND HUGGED EACH OTHER TIGHTLY LIKE ALL THE THINGS HAPPENING NOW ARE IN THEIR DREAMS.BUT GETS INTERRUPTED BY JK.

Jk:I felt my heart burning cause of jealousy watching Y/n hug that guy.So I fake caughed interrupting them.Y/n!who is this?

Y/n:H-He is my oppa.My best friend.

Song kang:And can I know who you are?

Jk:I'm Y/n's boyfriend Jeon JungKook.

Song kang:Nice to meet you.

Jk:Y/n! let's go now!

Y/n:Nooooooo!Kang oppa h-he hurt me save me pweasee.(while crying and hiccuping).

Jk:Starts dragging Y/n.

Kang:Leave her bast*rd.

Jk:Guards !Take him to basement.

JK DRAGS Y/N FORCEFULLY AND SHOVES HER INSIDE THE CAR DRIVING IN FULL SPEED.

AT MANSION INSIDE THE ROOM

Y/n:Leave me.

Jk:Slams her to the wall.How dare you talk to that basta*d!and how dare you try to escape from me through that bast*rd!You should get a rough punishment!

Y/n:No pweaase (crying )

Jk pushed Y/n on bed he hovered over her
and started kissing her.He removed her clothes leaving her in undergarments and did the same with himself.

BUT !

           Y/N

                      WASN'T

                                          BEGGING

                                                                   HIM

                                                                     TO

                                                               LEAVE

                                                    HER

                        ANYMORE!

She is tired.Tired of him hurting her and it has become like a daily activity for her.She just let the tears fall from her ocean blue eyes.

"Never hurt a person too much that they forget what is pain".

She didn't say a single word which shocked Jk.She was just breathing heavily waiting for the devil to devour her.Jk didn't like her silence he wanted to hear her screamings and beggings which was like a music to his ears.He gripped her nape and pulled her closer to his face
Starring deep into her puffy ocean blue eyes in sitting position.

BUT

THERE WASNT A SINGLE MOVEMENT
IN HER SHE WAS JUST STARRING DEEP INTO HIS EYES.THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE DARED TO LOOK INTO HIS EYES.

No matter how childish and innocent Y/n is she is really tired of him.

He smashed his lips on hers and started devouring every inch of her mouth.He didn't felt her lips nor any other movement in her .He felt her going limp by each passing second .He felt her body weight on him.So he pulled off.

BUT

WHAT

HAPPENED ?

When he pulled off she just fell on his hard chest loosing her consciousness making her clothed chest and his bare chest come into contact.

Y/n?Min Y/n? he called her tapping her cheeks slightly but she didn't move.He realized that she had fainted and he had gone a way too far this time.

He made her wear his shirt tucked her in the bed and left the room.

Jk:What the hell is wrong with me?
something there was something sad in her eyes which is making me weak everytime.

Guard:Boss we brought him into the basement we are waiting for you boss.

Jk:Good I'm coming.

NEXT PART COMING SOON.