PART 4 (REGRET)🔞🔞

Vote,comment,follow.

Doctor:MOM?why my head was spinning when she called me mom?.Nurse!

Nurse:Yes doctor.

Doctor:Bring xxx tablets to my room.

Nurse:ok doctor.

A few hours later

Y/n:I woke up with a severe headache and found myself in a hospital room I re
got down of the bed dragging off the iv from my hand and I walked out with the support of wall.

Jk:I was sitting outside the icu. But suddenly Y/n came out by the support of walls.Y/n?Baby why did you come out?

Y/n:Jungkook my momma!
(Y/n is Baby type of girl she forgives people easily.And forgets everything they did to her.And somehow she forgive jk too.Cause he manipulatd her saying emotional words.)

Jk:Listen Baby we will go to your mom's grave after your health will be good ok?Now come and sleep.

Y/n:N-nooo Momma is not dead I-I saw her !

Jk:Baby you are not feeling well still let's go and sleep.

Y/n:Noo the d-doctor she is my mom.

Jk:What are you speaking Y/n?

Doctor:Y/n?(Goes Towards her)

Y/n:Mom!

Doctor:Why are you out ?where is your iv?

Y/n: dots started appearing and everything went blank .)

Jk:Y/n!!I caught her before falling.

Doctor:Mr.jeon take her inside the room.

Jk:I nodded and took Y/n inside the room and lied her on the bed.

Doctor:I'll take care you can go Mr.Jeon

Jk:Okay.

AFTER 2 WEEKS Y/N WAS FULLY HEALED BUT THE RELATION BETWEEN Y/N AND DOCTOR ISNT REVEALED.
ILL REVEAL IT LATER.

Doctor:Mr.jeon you can take her home she is sleeping. But please take care of her.She is like a baby.

Jk:I will take care Doctor thankyou.With that I took her inside the car in bridal style.We reached the mansion I took her in bridal style again and gently laid her on the bed.I went down.

As Y/n is still a baby I should send her to university.I own a university I'll join her in it.

Next Morning

Jk:Y/n baby wake up!

Y/n:W- why are you waking me this early?

Jk:Don't you wanna go to university?

Y/n:What?really?

Jk:Yes.

Y/n:Wow tq(Jumps on him and hugs
him)

Jk:Ok now go and take a bath I'll send your uniform ok?