PART 3 (CROSSED LIMIT?)🔞🔞🔞

Vote,comment and follow for new chapters.

Jk:Come here baby lemme clean you.

Y/n:N-no I can clean my self.

Jk:You won't listen to me right?then face it.

Y/n:No dont remove it pweasee.

Jk:Look baby you're all messed up you have to change.And you have to take punishment too now hurry lemme do it.

Y/n:N-no (with that I threw the spoon on him and ran out of the room. Luckily the door wasn't locked.

Jk:Aaaah Y/n!you're calling for beast inside me .Now face the consequences.

Y/n:I hid in a room (sweating)

Jk:Baby!enough of hide and seek now come out before I catch you.

Y/n:Closing mouth with hand.(sweating)

Jk:Boo!caught you babe.

Y/n:I tried to run again but he caught me by my waist.

Jk:You're so eager to play don't you? So come let's go play with you.(Throws y/n on shoulder).

Y/n:Leave me (crying)

Jk:I took her inside a red room again and this time I'm gonna go hard on her.I threw her on bed and handcuffed her hands.

Y/n:Momma no pweaaase leave me.

Jk:Shh today no one will save you from me babe.I went inside the room to get some toys.I brought a nipple clamp,dildo,lube and a vibrator.

Y/n:W-what are you doing?

Jk:Punishing you so that you can't runaway.With that I tore her clothes revealing her milky skin looking like a white chocolate calling me to eat.I tore her under wears too.

Y/n:Nooooooo pweaaaaase mommma leave me.You are a bad guy.

Jk:Yes bad only for you.First I sucked her nipples for some time then clamped her nipples with nipple clamp.

Y/n:Aaaaaaaah!

Jk:Then I inserted a vibrator in her pussy.

Y/n:Aaaaaaah please remove it hurts pweasssssee.(crying)

After half an hour

Jk:It's been half an hour she cummed 3 times but I'm not satisfied with it.I don't want her to run again from me so let's do something more.

Y/n:Pweaaaase leave me.(crying)

Jk:Now let's add one more baby.With that I turned her over and massaged her ass hole with lube and inserted a dildo inside her.

Y/n:Aaaaaaah my stomach is paining leave me pweaseeee.(crying)

Jk:When I was enjoying I suddenly got and important call from office I went outside the room to attend the call as it's important.